Chapter 52: Reward-and-punishment (3)

It wasn't that hard for another day to pass as it was finally my first day at UA High.

"Neji!"

While I was getting ready, putting on the UA school uniform, Nejire hugged me from behind.

She is taller than her canon self, so her face could reach above my shoulder from where she peeked at the mirror in front of me.

Her hug tightened just as her gaze landed on the reflection of my blue eyes.

"Be careful of other girls." She muttered in a weirdly quiet but suggestive voice. "If you mess with them too much, they might go stabbing-crazy on you. Girls are weird like that."

'...'

I froze briefly, feeling a sudden cold on my back.

Was that a warning…? Holy shit, it really was.

...Oh fuck.

I chuckled nervously at this. So this was the punishment of last night's reward? I should be careful with Momo. I know Nejire and Momo are kinda close, but in no way hell she'd be fine with me bringing her in the harem. Momo and Ryukyu are two different cases for Nejire, after all.

Contemplating on an action, I simply turned around and brought her lips to my mouth, kissing her for around half a minute before releasing her.

"But of course, I would make sure to be careful."

Nejire smiled at this as she tidied my tie slowly.

"You two love birds," it was then when Kimi called us from the outside. "It's getting late, come here quickly."

I didn't have to use my Quirk to realise that she was jealous. I guess even a voyeur can feel jealous, huh?

At this, I simply twisted my finger, causing my earring to vibrate, as she flew to my arms too.

"Don't act like a tsundere, that's Kurai's job."

Kimi blushed softly, a look of hesitation appearing on her face as she glanced at Nejire, before parting her lips softly, asking me to do what I did to Nejire.

…Hah, good girl.

Pleased, I kissed her on the lips. Nejire was fine with this, I had to use Observe to be 100% sure, though. Though-

"What are you guys doing?”

...Suddenly all of us froze as the squeaky voice of a certain black cat entered our ears. We turned to the door simultaneously as I almost cursed out loud seeing the little Kurai looking at me innocently.

“Where is my kiss?"

...Oh lord.

—★—

It wasn’t that bad, honestly, I just had to lie a little, and since the other culprits were beside him, they easily convinced Kurai that all of this was normal. At last, all three of us had to leave a kiss on her forehead and that was enough to keep her calm, fortunately.