25🔞. KSI smut pt. 2 of Jackbox

Smut. Of KSI. If that doesn't sound chipper, click off.
CWs: Masochism, humiliation, choking, restraints, sub!JJ, degrading, begging, edging, slight dumbification, hair pulling, tears

This is a part two to "KSI Jackbox smut" which is a few chapters previous to this... So go and read that if you haven't already. 

A quick FYI so that the chapter makes sense, too: A safeword is a word which is decided by a couple, that if said, is used to signify someone's discomfort and for the other to stop.
One form of safewords/checking to make sure the partner is still consenting, is to use the "traffic light system". To signify how someone feels during the moment, one can check by asking for the colour. The colours said are either Green, yellow/amber, and red. Green means that everything's okay and you can continue, yellow means slight discomfort or slow down or take it easy... And red is a hard stop, they're uncomfortable.

Enjoy, losers!

---------------------------------

It was understandable that I was relatively annoyed and regretful after the Jackbox sex occurrence.

Not only had everyone in the house mocked me, but I had to make a video whilst the hickeys were still somewhat visible despite all the powder, concealer and foundation I had used- and a fan had approached me whilst I was out getting food at 4am (hence not wearing makeup) and had also seen the hickeys... The little shit had the nerve to take photos of me from behind another aisle, too! Weird-ass pervert.

But what was worse than all of these mockeries, was the way JJ made fun of me with everyone.

He mocked how loud I was, he used myself to boast about himself, and most of all, he shamed me with others. 

And so I wanted to get back at him.

And I knew how- I knew three ways, but... which would be better?

Either I could embarrass him whilst he was playing with the boys in a Discord call; whilst someone else in the house was recording a video, and that way JJ's noises would also be in the video; or I could do it when the house was next full, so that everyone could hear him.

As someone who had been low on self-esteem recently- doing something where JJ would be loud but it wouldn't be recorded sounded like the perfect idea.

 "Hey JJ." I smiled at the boy, sitting on his lap and cuddling him as he sat at in his chair infront of his monitors, looking through twitter with the occasional chuckle or clicks signifying he was typing a reply to someone.

"Hola Amada." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to my forehead idly- not fully giving me his attention. Perfect.

"Wanna have sex sometime soon?" I question, making sure to get his consent before doing anything. The last thing I'd want is for him to not actually want to do anything at all.

"Duh, do you know who you're talking to?" I chuckled at his response, adjusting a handcuff to his chair, sneezing loudly to conceal the sound of the handcuff clinking as I attached the handcuff.

"That isn't COVID by any chance, is it?" JJ joked, knowing fully well I'd tested negative only a few hours ago.

"Maybe it is." I replied with a laugh as I snuggled closer to him, mocking one more sneeze as I clinked the other handcuff down to the chair. 

Perfect. All I had to do now was attach his hands in the handcuffs... but his hands were too far- I couldn't fasten the handcuffs whilst his hands were on the keyboard! I had to get his hands closer.

"What're you doing?" JJ questioned idly as I began shuffling on his lap, providing small amounts of friction against his crotch.

"I'm horny." I stated plainly, keeping my hands tight to the handcuffs as I continued grinding on his lap. I smirked as his breathing stopped for a second, having heard my confession.