⋪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ⋫

"Why are you acting as if this is a normal thing?"                             

"I don't know, I just think that Struan doesn't mean me any harm"

You and December sit in the cafeteria together, arguing about yesterday's events

"He admitted that he is stalking you plus he is also a siren, (Y/n)" your best friend exclaims, looking across the cafeteria at the siren prince.

You let out a sigh and look down at your food.

"I don't know, he seems like a good boy"

Struan catches the human boy glaring at him and smirks, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Good, yeah right, (Y/n)"

You roll your eyes, shoving your favorite food inside of your mouth.

"Just listen to me and stay away from Struan, (Y/n)" you smile after swallowing.

"Ok, dad" you mock.

"I prefer daddy" you cringe at him, before hitting his shoulder causing him to chuckle.

"You humans are disgusting" you turn to see the elvish gang sitting on the table next to yours and December's

One of those elves is the one who sneered at you from yesterday.

"Fancy coming from an elf who loves eating the deceased, Aster" you shiver at the mention.

"You are still weak and disgusting" you clutch into your spoon tightly.

"Hmph, we don't eat private parts for breakfast" you spat out.

However, you place your hands over your mouth quickly, realizing what you just uttered.

The elves glare at you except for Aster who just smirks.

"Indeed, we enjoy eating the genitals of men, and women especially the young ones"

(A/n: Young ones = means young man and woman not minors)

Aster pulls out his tongue, making a licking sound with it.

The fact that the elf's boy tongue is long, and his canine are pointy,  frightens you.

Your face heats up, causing you to look away quickly.

Without thinking, you quickly stand up from the table.

"I will go to the restroom, be right back" you announce, before taking your leave.

❁❁𑁍❁❁

You hate the fact that the restroom is neutral, like where is the privacy.

Thankfully it was empty when you entered it.

You look in the mirror, taking in a deep breath to calm down your nerves.

'Calm down, everything is under control, remember, you can't have a crush on a mystic'

Indeed, you admit that you have a crush on Aster, yet you know that is forbidden.

Ugh, you can't believe that you always end up getting attracted to the boys you can't have!

When you were about to exit the bathroom, a hand pushes you back in, before closing the restroom door.

Your eyes widen upon seeing the unfamiliar figure.

Long dark horns on the head? Red eyes? Scales on the knuckles of the hand?

His hand presses angrily against your lips, his red eyes glaring deep into your ones.

"Mate"

That boy is definitely a...

Dragon