New People.

Y/N woke up earlier the next day feeling fresher than ever. She surely had enough sleep. Standing up, she went to the window, letting the cold chilled morning air touch her face. She picked up her phone and plugged in the headphones, turning the volume quite high. She stood there listening to calming yet pop music for some time and then went to take a bath. It was chilly, early winters, but her favorite season. Christmas of course. 

Y/N took a warm bath and changed to something warm as well as cozy. (ignore cap, and spectacles)

She walked out of her room, rubbing her cold hands together, and checked Jungkook's room, seeing him fast asleep

She walked out of her room, rubbing her cold hands together, and checked Jungkook's room, seeing him fast asleep. She checked Jimin too, who was as ofcourse, laying on the floor. She covered him with the duvet, facepalmed, and went out. 

Y/N- When would he even break up with that floor of his?-she muttered to herself.

Y/N went to the garden since only maids were working in the house, cleaning up. She went and sat under the tree, looking around at the peaceful greenery, and began to drift off in her thoughts. 

She was engrossed until there was a loud bang and she stood up, hurrying inside to the place where she could hear someone, rapping?

JIN-  I swear Joon, this is the second time you almost burnt the kitchen! 

NAMJOON- You know that was a mistake!

JIN- Mistake that could've killed us all!

Y/N reached there and looked at the eldest who had a frying pan in his hands, that too of a pale pastel pink color. She looked at the second older, who had a smug look on his face, looking like a meme, and regretting his life decisions. 

At the same time, another figure appeared, and for a second Y/N felt a different feeling rising inside her. However, that didn't matter, for right now, 1. It was important to know what exactly was happening. 2. How the hell do these unknown figures were making their presence in the house?!

Y/N- Jinnie, Joonie, Hyung! What's the problem?

NAMJOON- Y/N tell him to stop rapping, please? 

Y/N looked at him with widened eyes. He opened his mouth and closed it since he realized he said it all out loud. Both of them looked at the person who had red ears, steam ready to come out any second, the pan in the hand, shaking fervently. 

JIN- Run for your life, namjoon. Not even Namjesus can save you. 

Namjoon looked here and there, before running while Jin followed. They looked like a fish thief and the fish owner. 

JIN- I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU TODAY!!!

NAMJOON- JIN HYUNG! I'M SORRY! Y/N-AH! HELPPP!

JIN- NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU TODAY!!

Y/N who was looking at them with a done face didn't laugh since it wasn't really new. Moreover, she felt bad for the unknown boy who was right now looking as if he had entered the wrong place at the wrong time. She didn't say anything to the boy with blue hair. That Kai guy had greyish white hair too. Were they some sort of k-pop artists?