Life in space

In the Aratrum, the Central committee has a meeting on their future due to Tau E being uninhabitable.

Endurph: The Gematron calculation has predicted disappointing outcomes; the probability of finding a habitable planet is 0.1%, and a proper environment in Tau-E is unlikely.

E. Gadd: Our lack of resources is growing more severe. Even if we cut the rations in half, we'll have life support failure in 8 years.

Dolu-Do: The landing ship explosion the other day was a significant blow to morality. Things are grim.

Peach: Yeah. We're gonna have to examine the probability on plan C: Returning to earth.

Toad: Princess, we're already 11.9 lightyears away from Earth. It's too dangerous for that long travel.

Endurph: Gematron's guidance isn't bound by time or distance. As long as the nuclear reactor has sufficient energy, travel is possible.

Dolu-do: The simulations say that the engines would need to run at 170% of its operation ratio to travel to earth. I'm not sure if they'll stand that.

Peach: But the other problem is that if it's worth the risk to return. The question is if we would be able survive or would earth be habitable like before?

Captain Toad: It's hard to tell. But with the current calculations, apparently 1,000 years have passed.

E. Gadd: That could be good news, as surely the environment might've improved.

Dolu-Do: It's also possible that it got worse.

Peach: And that still leaves the issue on that anonymous essay on the public server. Why would it show up at a time like this?

Captain Toad: The writer remains anonymous, but there's information that requires special log-in credentials to access. Regardless who published it, we can surmise that an informant in the central committee gave the info.

Toad: Wait what?!

Grodus looks at Bleck, who smiles at him, hinting that he's the informant.

Meanwhile, the essay on Godzilla begins spreading rapidly through the Aratrum.

Brooklyn T. Guy: There's a shield right under his skin?

Simmons: It's not just some dumbass animal?

Black Yoshi: No, it's body is like a giant coil.

Brooklyn Guy: Really?

(Meanwhile)

Wario: So what happened in the end of that file?

Waluig: It's weird, Wario. 80% of the server's resources from calculations by a gematron code.