Chapter 27

Ty was sat in the Truck heading back to the Airport and was trying to understand how all this happened. He now not only had Amy to worry about but also Lyndy and what if Amy didn't survive, tears were running down his face and guilt was swirling around inside his head.

Two day's Later Ty arrived at the Hospital, it was early and Amy was on her own in her Room. He sat by her and held her hand then started talking to her, telling her how sorry he was, how he was Jealous of her achievements. He went on about how he felt and told her he was back for good, no more ventures and he was very pleased about the pregnancy, now he needed her to wake up.
A while Later and Jack and Lisa walked in.
"Ty!!!, hey I'm so glad your home, a little girl keeps asking about you".
Jack was Just looking at Ty with an angry look as Lisa was talking.
"SO , it takes Amy getting shot to get you to come home".
"Jack look I'm sorry okay".
Ty found himself laying on the floor with a busted lip after Jack had punched him.
"Jack, that's enough".
"No Lisa, I deserved that, the way I've been acting, I should of Just asked Amy if she would mind me going, she said that the last time we spoke and she said she wouldn't have stopped me doing something I really wanted".
"Dam right she wouldn't of stopped you, how many more mistakes are you going to make. All you had to do was talk to her and she would of been behind you all the way. But instead you make Amy out to be the bad guy because she was keeping you to what you agreed. Just for once in your life why can't you think before you act Ty".
Jack continued to give Ty a hard time but eventually he stopped after he'd told Ty that it was a good thing that Tim wasn't here.

A few days later after Ty had spent time with Lyndy he was sat by Amy when a Doctor came in.
"Mr Borden, pleased to meet you".
"Hello Doctor ".
"My name is Doctor Reynolds and my speciality is Neurology".
"Okay, and how is Amy doing".
"Well the problem we have is that after two Tests we aren't seeing any Brain Activity".
"What, but you got the Clot out".
"Yes we did but her brain as far as we know didn't get any oxygen until after we removed the clot".
"So what are you saying, that my Wife is Brain Dead, what about our child".
"We can keep your wife alive until the child is born, by Cesarean of course, I'm sorry Mr Borden".
"Are you absolutely certain that there's no Brain Activity ".
"As certain as we can be at the moment, although there are more Tests we have to carry out. I'll leave you to spend time with your wife".
Ty was sat there looking at Amy and couldn't imagine that she wasn't there anymore, he walked out of her room and down the corridor until he found a seat to sit on.
After a while he went back and gave Amy a kiss ("I'll see you Tomorrow Amy "). Ty then drove home to do some research.

To be continued