111. Young Master Chu

Chapter 111: Dead Party? The origin of Chu Yutian! (Bottom) 60 Pink Plus

Chen Jingwen secretly turned his eyes, but his heart was very helpless. If he was not to maintain his image, he would definitely get rid of his hand, and then sneak a few feet to vent his depression. Also, he especially wants to knock on the idiot's head and see what he is thinking, please help yourself? Please, he is also participating in the election. Are you an opponent?

It seems that Chen Jingwen’s hidden anger is felt. Junmei’s youth smiled at him with a smile, and the corner of his mouth took a small amount. It seems that this time will be a little bit of a harvest.

When he saw that several children were sitting, he turned to his young assistant and said: "A letter, go to the practice room and call Tianer."

His assistant was the young man who brought the children in. He heard the instructions and immediately leaned over: "Yes, the chief!" After leaving, he left the study and took his little master.

Chen Jingwen was shocked. He did not expect that even the father who looked up to his father was this handsome young man. The warmth of the atmosphere was like a spring breeze, and there was a desire to stay with him.

I saw that the man smiled and introduced himself: "My name is Chu Chengyun. You can call me Uncle Chu. This time you are in trouble to add a few friends to my son Chu Yutian. I hope you can and my son." Get along well and become a close partner."

After talking about the smiles of all the children, the performance of the first-time adults and the amiable and easy-going people, the children are excited, and the future masters are also looking forward to it.

Chen Jingwen was tempted by the smile of the chief executive. The original vigilant heart began to relax. Like other children, he began to look forward to his future little companion. Perhaps the little master he wants to follow also has such a warm atmosphere.

If his son should be like his father, then he should be very happy and comfortable with him. Well, Chen Jingwen told himself that he must be the most intimate partner of the small master.

At this time, the study door was opened and I saw the young man wiping the cold sweat on his forehead. Some of them stiffly reported to his chief executive: "The first big man, the little master arrived." After that, it was worth the body, and there was no relaxation at all, and the door was pushed completely open.

No way, the little master's momentum is much stronger than the first big man, he dare not let it go!

When Chen Jingwen had not seen anyone, he felt that a cold air was coming over. He couldn't help but shudder. He calmed his mind and looked at the past. He saw a faceless expression at the door, and he was cold and his age.

His cold and ruthless eyes swept straight, and the chill of the thorns almost made the children in the study freeze, and even a child was scared and cried on the spot. This child who is chilling is Chu Yutian. They will accompany the growing little master in the future.

The handsome young man behind the desk could only helplessly sigh, and indicated that the servant on the side took the crying child away, could not bear the air-conditioning of his son, and was not qualified to stay with his son.

Only one of the children showed a very different kind of appearance.

He looked at the cold child curiously and looked at it: "Do you have ice on your body? Are you not afraid of cold?"