Chapter-28

The next day,

"Haya, someone sent you this" Mehr brought a parcel to Haya's room. "Who sent this?" She asked, "I don't know, the courier guy said it's for Haya Qadir so I took it from him" Mehr replied.

A message popped up on Haya's phone, "I hope you received your parcel, please wear it before coming here" A smile broke out on her face.

"Maaz sent it" she said to Mehr and started to unwrap the parcel, "Such a beautiful suit it is!" Mehr said, "Yeah" Haya agreed with her.

Today Haya and Mehr were going to the Naqvi Mansion. She bathed and wore the dress Maaz sent her.

A Baby Pink & Blue Dual Shaded Thread Embroidered Georgette Designer Salwar Suit with a Baby pink  Georgette Dupatta with mirror and thread work on it.

She did some light makeup and did a waterfall braid on her hair. She wore a pair of baby pink coloured kitten heels. She also wore her engagement ring and necklace gifted by Maaz.

Mehr and Haya started their journey to the Naqvi Mansion.

The Naqvi's were very happy, Aima and Amira wanted Mahir to be included in the pre-marriage ceremonies but they knew that Maaz and Nauman wouldn't forgive him easily.

"Zee" Heer went to Maaz's room and saw him wearing his watch, "Yes my princess, do you need something?" He asked.

"I miss my Baba," she said making a sad face, Maaz's face fell hearing about him, Even though  he doesn't like Mahir he wanted him to stay beside Heer. He didn't want her to lead her childhood like him.

He picked her up in his arms, "Your baba will be back soon, okay?" he said, "But you and grandpa are angry with him, that's why I am also angry with him. He hurt you both, right?" she asked innocently.

"He did, but he also got punishment for that. I'll talk to your grandpa and ask him to not be angry with your Baba" He replied.

"Maaz, Aunt Mehr and Haya have arrived " Aima said entering his room. "I'll be there" he said and walked out of the room with Heer in his arms.

He wanted to talk to his father about Mahir but decided to do it later. So he texted Saad to find Mahir and let him stay in his grandparents home until Nauman takes him back.

"Assalamu'Alaikum" He greeted Mehr, "Walaikum'assalam" she replied, He saw Haya sitting beside his mother, 'She looks gorgeous' he thought. He was happy that she wore the dress he sent her.

"Maaz, why don't you and Haya go to the garden and talk, while we elders can discuss your wedding?" Amira said, he nodded and took Haya to the garden.

As soon as they were out of the elder's sight Maaz hugged her, "I missed you" he said, "Oh really? I didn't miss you a bit" she teased him,  "Yeah that's why you were chatting with me until 3 AM yesterday" he replied.

"You were the one sending me pictures of wedding dresses, Venues, jewellery and all" she argued,  "Yeah, whatever.  By the way, you are not going to wear that heavy jewellery, They scare me a lot and they feel so irritating, like how do you wear those" Maaz made some weird expressions and Haya burst out laughing.

"Why are you scared when I am the one who's going to wear them, I wonder what you'd do if you were a girl" She said and laughed again.

"Things girls do for fashion" he said rolling his eyes. "Let alone jewellery, you won't be wearing any heavy dress during our wedding functions. You know what I'll get you a lehenga made from cotton, it'd be the best. That heavy jewellery and dress will peel off your skin" he said looking horrified.