12

The same day night;

Y/N POV:

I was feeling something on my head. I woke up to see jin Oppa.

'Oppa.'

'Oh your awake. I was just checking your temperature, You are better than morning. Have this soup and take these meds. You will feel much better.'

He said and I felt happy that there is someone taking care of me. Tears formed in my eyes thinking about yesterday's night. Jin Oppa noticed it.

'What happened y/n? Don't cry I m here. Nothing will happen to you trust me.'

'Oppa jungkook is a psycho. He is a monster.'

'Are you talking about yesterday's night?'

'Yes I saw him how mercilessly he was beating a man. He doesn't have a heart at all.'

'No y/n you are wrong. Jungkook has a  heart too. And what he did with that man was a rightful thing to do. He deserved that.'

I scoffed when he said jungkook did the right
thing.

'You will always take his side.'

'No no v/n. You don't know why jungkook tortured that man right.'

'Because he is a mafia and I think that man went against jungkook so he tortured him.'

'No y/n you are wrong. That mans name is
jaehwon and he is 35 yo.'

'What did he do?'

When I asked his expressions changed into angry. He clenched his fists and said

'That's bastard kidnapped minor girls and
sexually abused them.'

I gasped at his statement and my eyes widened .

'What really?How could he?'

' He abused them sexually for his needs. He ruined 6 girls lives and the youngest was just 9 yrs. Shame on him to do that. He is the heartless and psycho person not jungkook. And when we came to know  about it jungkook became very very angry . So he bought this man and tortured him. Just for his sexual needs he ruined some innocent girls. He is a paedophile And the torture we are giving to that man is still not enough for what he did to those innocent little ones.
Don't take jungkook as a bad guy. In your case what he did is wrong I accept it but jungkook isn't a merciless person. He is not totally a bad guy.'

Tears rolled down my eyes when jin said about that man. How dare he do that. How can he even think about those innocent girls like that.

He doesn't deserve to live. And about jungkook now I get it why he was very angry yesterday. I think I was wrong about him.

'Don't stress yourself y/n. You need to rest.'

'But jungkook-'

'Don't worry about him, I will take care of it. Take rest until you fully recover. Now be a good girl and take your tabs on time'

Two days later;

I am now fully recovered . I came back to my slave life again. I woke and made breakfast for jungkook .I waited for him to come so that I can serve him. But he didn't come . I went to his room and knocked the door but he wasn't there in his room.

So I went to ask guards about him. They said that he went outside early morning. I sighed and went inside. He could have told me so that I would have not woke up so early and make him breakfast. I
went inside and had my breakfast. I did my work and went to my room to take rest .

Time skip

I woke up and went down to make dinner. I don't know whether he is back or not but as my duty I should make dinner for him. After  few minutes he came down with a girl beside him.

Hickeys were clearly seen all over her neck. Their both hairs were messy . I rolled my eyes and started serving dinner. They both came and sat on the dining table.

The girl looked like a slut , she was even seducing him at the dining table , exactly his type . I feel very
creepy in presence of her . But still I served her
dinner. Jungkook was calm while this women spitted the food and made a disgusting face.

'Ewww how disgusting this food is. Oppa how are you even able to eat this food.'

I got so much angry

'Well no one asked you to eat the food I made.'

I spatted back

'You b*tch. You are just a slave , so act like one'

She said making me more angry . I just wanted to leave a tight slap on her face but I controlled myself.

'Don't ever call me b*tch again. And I m not your slave. You are the b*tch here.'

She came to slap me but I was fast enough to grab her hand and I pushed her back .

'Don't even try to put your filthy hands on me you b*tch.'

Her eyes widened and she went to jungkook

'Oppa look what she is saying. Say something. She is a slave right.'

'What she said is correct tho.'

Jungkook said unbothered making her eyes wide

'What? Oppa are you supporting this poor slave?'

'Don't call her that. Yes she is slave but only mine. She is only my slave. She is not allowed to serve anvone except me. Be thankful that she atleast served you dinner without any complaints.'

My eyes widened at his words too. Is he supporting me?

Wow what a day.

I smirked at her knowing I was winning

'But Oppa she just insulted me. She called
me b*tch.'

'Isn't that what you are?'

He said making me laugh. I let out a chuckle at his words which made her more angry.

'Jungkook Oppa do you think like that of me?'

'Yes you are nothing more than a slut to me
who is ready to do anything for money and is ready to sleep with me anytime . Now leave me and my slave alone so that I can eat my dinner in peace.'

When jungkook asked her to get out it hurt her
ego

'But oppa-'

'Do you want me to drag you out of the house ?'

He raised his voice at her making her flinch.

She made her way to outside and I flipped my hair backwards with a proud smirk on my face.

After she went I couldn't stop myself laughing
thinking about her embarrassed face. So I
laughed my heart out.

JUNGKOOK POV:

The girl and y/n started fighting. I don't even
know the girls name because it was my first time sleeping with her. I didn't like when this girl was acting like she is a boss to y/n. I was about to say something but y/n didn't give me a chance. She talked back to that girl. And a smile formed on my lips realising that y/n doesn't let anyone disrespect her.

She is a very strong girl and she will fight for her
respect. After that girl went out from my respect. After that girl went out from my house y/n broke into laughing.I didn't realise that a smile formed on my lips watching her laugh.

She looked very beautiful. It's my first time seeing her laugh like that. She looked like an angel. Just then my eyes met hers and I turned away removing the smile on my face.

My dinner was finished so I went to my room
closed my door and sat on my bed . I closed
my eyes and y/n laughing face appeared

Wth jungkook. You can't think about her. Ugh
what should I make to y/n regret. I should
think of more ways. This girl is not giving up
at all.