that goddamn milk

this is a lighthearted fic that i wrote because of a cc that was sent to me. just a fair warning for the cussing because felix really loves to cuss a lot. enjoy! 

****

Felix doesn't really hate Hyunjin.

Sure, sometimes Hyunjin gets on his nerves and makes him want to pull his hair from his scalp, and sure, sometimes Hyunjin can be really loud even when he practically has nothing to do but still complains of being tired, but that doesn't really mean that he hates Hyunjin.

"Did you use the milk I just bought?" Hyunjin eyes him down, his hair is sticking everywhere making him look like a bird nest, before shutting the door of the fridge right in front of Felix's cereal.

Felix audibly groans—he doesn't really care if Hyunjin will hear him—and glares at Hyunjin. Hyunjin has his hands on either side of his hips like a pregnant woman craving for some form of inedible food. He also has his eyebrows raised and lips that turned into a frown. If only Hyunjin isn't wearing an oversized shirt—which exposes his collarbones, but that isn't really something that Felix wants to dwell into—and a pair of shorts that run down his thighs, Felix will literally stop thinking twice of shoving his housemate to the hallway to complain for whatever he is complaining yet again.

"Are you," Felix says after eating a spoonful of cereal. "Trying to tell me that I, the one who literally goes to the grocery store every week, used your milk to eat this goddamn disgrace of a cereal?" He points to himself and stares blankly at Hyunjin in his morning slur.

Hyunjin doesn't even budge and rolls his eyes—the nerve of him to do that—before lunging down to the marble table top to check whatever it is that is left on Felix's chosen bowl.

If the crumbs of cereal flakes that he ate proves something to Hyunjin, Felix just thinks he is being unreasonable again. Hyunjin scoffs at him after releasing the breath he held right after taking a sniff of the bowl.

Hyunjin stays there and looks up to see Felix. God forbid his lower back. "It smells like the milk I bought!"

What does the milk even smell like in the first place?

Again, Felix doesn't really hate Hyunjin. He just thinks that maybe he can have a better housemate than this stuck up boy in his ego, thinking that he's so pretty and mighty when he mostly cries over watching music videos of sad song—please do not ask him how he knows that because the walls in that apartment are thin as fuck—and maybe, just maybe, have a good life, the way he imagines his mornings to be six months ago before agreeing to Minho's offer of letting him live in his apartment because apparently Minho and his boyfriend, Chan, got married and further warrants their bodies to be together all the freaking time.

He doesn't really hate Hyunjin. He just wishes that Minho had some form of decency to tell him that a Hwang Hyunjin comes together with that too-good-to-let-go apartment because maybe then, he'll be able to rethink about his life choices and leave this good ass, with his very white collarbones and firm chest on display, to rot without a speck of food because he cannot cook without burning the kitchen down.

He pulls away. If his eyes trailed slowly down the opening of Hyunjin's shirt, he pretends not to do that and focuses back on Hyunjin's face that is more of puffed cheeks than of a disgusted expression. He raises his index finger and wipes the morning dust from Hyunjin's eyelids with a smirk, eager to rile Hyunjin up and piss him off.

"I think you slept well, yeah?" He finishes with a wink and pats Hyunjin's cheek once. "You didn't buy anything because you were whining about the discounts, Hyunjin."