Chapter 21

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

3 Days Later

Aayush sat beside Ridhima on the breakfast table... while avni sat in between Mann and Nandini having her french toast with fork as nandini made some bite size morsels for her... while manik to was having his food when Aayush spoke...

Aayush: dad aik project ky bary mein baat krmi thi ap sy!

Manik nodded saying...

Manik: han kaal bhi meeting mein hi busy tha mein, aj discuss kry gy! Kahan ka hai?

Aayush chewed his morsel before telling him...

Aayush: Florida, but mujhy na lag rha hai ky mny shyed naam pehly bhi suna hua hai!

Manik frowned and asked...

Manik: kya naam hai?

Aayush: Akash Saxena!

Nandini in a blink looked at manik who too looked at her and held her hand from above the table blinking his eyes in assurence... nandini just gluped and manik spoke...

Manik: tum aisa krna file mujhy bhejwa dyna or tum wo japan wala project dekh lyna, i will this one on my own!

Aayush frowned but then nodded his head... soon enough the breakfast ended and Aayush stood up from his chair and kissed Ridhima's forehead followed by nandini and then avni's before he went out.. after that Ridhima went to the living room with mann and avni while manik sat there with nandini...

Nandini: manik!

Manik looked at nandini who spoke out...

Nandini: i am feeling scared!
Manik: meri jaan ho skta hai koi or saxena ho, we can't be sure!

Nandini let out a tear on which manik wiped off her tear and cupped her face from one side...

Manik: Don't be like this, you are my strength meri jaan! And i will not let anything happen to anyone, i promise you!

Nandini just nodded her head and mumbled...

Nandini: i trust you!

Manik passed her a small smile before saying...

Manik: Don't worry, just be happy, i love you!

Manik kissed her forehead while nandini held his hand which was placed on her cheek.... pulling back manik patted her cheek and walked out...

Sitting in his car manik's eyes held worry in ut which he hide from nandini.... he looked at his home before driving to his office....

.........................

Sitting on his chair manik checked on the file which Aayush gave him few minutes ago.... and nandini's thought were right, he was the son of the same person who tried to destroy their lifes years back...

Felling back on the chair's headrest manik picked up the phone and dailed a number...

Manik: han Aayush, is project py jo tunhary sath kaam kr rhy thy un ko bhejo mere office mein!

And he ended the call... soon enough Aayush came there with some people... they came and sat on the meeting table in manik's office whike Aayush too was standing there on which manik spoke...

Manik: you can go!

Aayush looked at everyone before saying...

Aayush: i also want to work on this project i started it!

Manik huffed a breath and looked at everyone... he came closer to Aayush saying...

Manik: we will talk on this later, for now go!

He said in a fatherly voice... Aayush looked at his father who eyes him the door... Aayush looked at him one last time and then walked out of manik's cabin.... manik saw his son going away... he didn't wanted to do that but he want his family safe no matter what...

Soon enough manik's meeting started and he asked everyone to firstly find about the whereabouts of Akash and Harshad... as the meeting ended manik sat near his chair placing his hands on the table and mumbled....

Manik: you were right nandini, i will do everything to safe you and our family!

And the next second manik's cabin's door got opened and he looked up at the door to see Aayush coming inside...

Aayush: Akash kon hai dad?

Manik looked away from him and spoke....

Manik: no one Aayush, i told you i will see the project!
Aayush: dad you are hidinv something from me! Tell me please!

Manik looked at him before sighing and said..

Manik: Aayush i told you that he is no one, and from now we will not talk about this thing anyone! Got it?

His fatherly tone eventually made Aayush look at him with concern..... so he came forward and placing his hand on manik's shoulder Aayush spoke....

Aayush: dad i am strong enough to deal with everything, and looking at your tense face I can't stop worring....

Manik looked at him with concern look and holding Aayush's shoulder manik told his son...

Manik: Aayush Don't worry about me, just be safe, if anything would make me tense i will tell you, but for now just be safe and krep yourself away from all this! I know my son is story but meri jaan I am not that strong to let any harm come near you or anyone else, you all are my life, so let me deal with it!

Aayush kept looking at his father before hugging him... while manik too hugged him back ruffling his hair....

.........................

Okay so here is the update!
See you all soon!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye