20

"I never thought I would experience this" Louis asks as harry runs his hand through his hair.

"I never thought so too myself, but I'm glad I found you" he plants tiny delicate kisses on louis' hair. They were both laying on the grass , Louis wrapped up in Harry's arms where his back is pressed to his chest, with Harry's hand caressing his hair. They're watching the stars, it's 2:30am.

Louis' getting sleepy, so he turns around and buries his face in Harry's chest. Harry isn't sure if louis hears how Louis his heart is beating, but he hopes not.

"Harry?"

fuck. They both know that voice so well.

harrys eyes shoot open and so does louis'. They both look up, finally seeing who it isn't before standing up in the speed of light.

"why are you awake?" Harry's voice wavers a bit as he rubs the back of his head.

"couldn't sleep, saw you missing and I decided to look for you" Anne informs as she looks between them.

"mom I can expla-"

"Calm down, love" she brushes his shoulder with her palm.

she then turns to Louis with a soft smile. "Who's this young man?"

"this is Louis" Harry proudly Introduces, as if louis' the greatest thing in the world.

"nice to meet you Louis, so, mind explaining?" She raises a brow and Harry clears his throat.

"can we just, go inside?" Harry timidly asks. Anne stares at him and Louis , pulling the coat she has around her body tighter "of course."

Harry sighs and looks at Louis who looks pale, one second away from passing out before carefully guiding him to the castle.

once they're seated on the couch, Anne facing Harry and Louis, Harry sighs.

"uh...I don't want to marry Kendall."

"I know that" Anne replies.

Harry's eyes widen. "Oh well, uh, me and Louis are in a relationship." Louis feels like he's about to pass out.

"Since when?"

"about a month ago" Harry can't look into his mother's eyes, he feels like a disappointment.

instead of saying anything, Anne let's out a content sigh.

"I like Louis" she smiles at both of them and Harry's eyes snap open.

"so..you're not angry?" He asks. Anne violently shakes her head. "Gosh no, what is wrong with you" she says in between laughs.

"I'm just really happy you found someone for you, without being forced" she truthfully says. Louis feels like his soul is coming back to him slowly as harry turns around and smiles at him widely.

"So, you don't mind us being together?" Harry squeaks, sending her into another laughing fit.

"no I don't mind you being in a relationship" she wipes the eyes from her tears and sighs.

"okay but what about Kendall, what are we supposed to do?" Louis finally speaks up. Anne's face morphs from happy into troubled. She looks unsure.

"I don't know, the wedding is after weeks , love. I'll see what i can do alright?" Anne informs and Louis nods, shrinking back into himself.

"well, now that I know you're safe." She points at Harry. "I'm going to bed."

"good morning Mom" Harry smiles. "Good night Mrs styles" Louis joins in.

"oh aren't you a cutie." She coos. "Call me Anne, please." She smiles warmly and Louis nods shyly.

"go to sleep and cuddle your boyfriend properly." She orders Harry and Louis giggles.

"I will, but mom" Harry stops Anne from walking away. She turns around, looking at him with a confused frown on her face.

"don't tell Dad" Harry pleads. She looks at him , guilt pooling in her eyes , but she nods. When she walks to her and des' rooms to sleep.

"I love her, so much" Louis coos and Harry smirks.

"Not even Kendall calls her by her first name." Harry ribs Louis and Louis blushes, red coating all over his cheeks.

"I really did get lucky."