~ 20 ~

"PAPA! LOOK!" Aurora squealed, holding up a small pink rectangle. It was an iphone that Charlie, Billy, and Harry died to get after Sue reminded them that she didn't have anything.

"Yeah, you like it? Billy, Harry and I managed to get you something to contact us with." Charlie had a proud look on his face, all three men did, since the holiday season began it was hard to get this specific color, but luckily someone had changed their mind and they nipped it just before another person could.

"It's pink!" She smiled, "I like pink." She was feeling so giddy, this was her first Christmas and after learning that everyone decided to make sure it was the best one.

"Oh I got presents also!" Sue smiled, her arms filled with different colored bags. She sent all out and Leah groaned, already feeling the ache in her foot from all the shopping before.

She wasn't the girly type, was never the girly type and shopping made her exhausted, but she enjoyed it this time around, shopping for her best friend cleared her head of her previous relationship and got her to relax and worry about other things besides Sam and Emily.

"Auntie Sue?" Despite this being about Aurora's experience she felt a little bad that she couldn't buy anything for her new family, they were probably spending tons of money but she hadn't spent a dime.

"Leah and I shopped till we dropped!" She placed the bags down with Seth's help who silently decided if he should give her his present with Jacob glaring holes into his head, like he had for the past weeks.

"Got you clothes and shoes that you might like." They all knew her style, she was a bright girl and cheerful girl so pastels were the go too.

"Thank you." She smiled, she felt like crying but she knew they'll only worry everyone, being weak at the moment after a little outburst that only Charlie truly knows what happened, the others just think she had an episode.

"It's fine, we love doing things like this and it's been a while since we've been able to go all out." Harry waved her worries off, their kids were old enough and experienced enough that tons of gifts weren't for them anymore, but Aurora was a different case.

Someone who never experienced Christmas at her age and still acts like a child over the smallest stuff needed to be spoiled a little more, loved just a bit so they know everything is gonna be good from now on.

"But I still wanna say thank you." She had to hide her blush, the attention was too much but she enjoyed it, positive attention was what she craved living with her mother, she wouldn't spoil it now.

"Come on, open your presents!" Jacob thrusted a wrapped gift towards her, "Dad and I got you presents also." He seemed nonchalant about it, but his eyes shined when she smiled at the gifts.

"Yeah, dad and I did something for you also." Seth handed his presents, at this point Aurora was covered in bags from everyone and she had yet to get to the presents the staff at the hospital sent her and the presents Charlie was saving for when they were alone.

"So much stuff." Her eyes twinkled, but they snapped up in a panic.

"My present!" She stood up but carefully being fully aware of her prominent motion sickness.

"Careful Aurora." Charlie also hissed his tone low when he saw the girl almost stumble just from standing.

"I am Papa, but I need to get my present for everyone!" She was too excited, to be put off by Charlie's scolding like she usually would, everyone needed to get their gifts before they left. It wasn't anything she bought since she had no money besides the money Doctor Lee gave her to spend on whatever but it was something she made having a talent for art whether it be words or shapes she knew she pleased her teachers whenever she handed in her work.