Chapter 1: Rebirth

Yan Hao stared at the professional application form before him blankly. After a while, his expression became complicated and mocking. He is not mocking others, but himself at this time.

He was admitted to the Federal University with the highest score in the Z-star college entrance examination. All the majors of the Federal University offered him an olive branch, but he chose pharmacy only because his brother Yan Fei's ambition was since he was a child. pharmaceutics.

Yes, this major is not his own favorite, but his younger brother Yan Fei's.

He and Yan Fei are brothers of the same compatriot, but their parents have loved his brother even more since childhood. My younger brother failed the exam, his parents comforted him carefully, but his parents didn't respond when he got the first place in the exam. My younger brother was sick and his parents asked for leave to accompany him. But when he was sick, his parents didn't even have a word of greeting.

Yan Hao didn't understand why there was such a big difference between him and his younger brother, so he was upset and unfair, so he started to fight with his younger brother everywhere. As long as his younger brother Yan Fei wants to do, he will do it too, and do it better.

But he is clearly the one who is doing better, but he has never been recognized by the people around him. Parents, teachers, classmates, looking at him are disgusting, saying that he is jealous, selfish, and likes to steal other people's things. .

Until he died, Yan Hao understood why he worked so hard, but he was still not as good as his younger brother Yan Fei.

Because he lives in a book called "The Great Apothecary", his younger brother Yan Fei is the protagonist, and he is to set off the protagonist’s kind and vicious male partner, to make the protagonist attack and slap in the face, in front of the protagonist. Brush the cannon fodder of favorability. So no matter how well he does, under the powerful aura of the protagonist, he will always be cannon fodder.

No matter how good he is, in the eyes of his parents, friends, classmates, and teachers, he is still not as popular as the protagonist.

He didn't know why he could wake up because he had obviously died under the mental riot, and he even had the memory of the book in his mind, but since he was reborn, Yan Hao didn't plan to be cannon fodder anymore.

Since Yan Fei is the protagonist, he is the chosen son of heaven. Cannon fodder is destined to be unable to compete for the protagonist, so let's not compete.

Others don't like yourself, so don't like it.

He no longer wastes his life for others.

Yan Hao closed his eyes fiercely, tore off the professional application form he had filled out in his hand, and got up to leave the examination room.

"This classmate, where are you going? Has your medicine been prepared?" Seeing Yan Hao got up and left, the invigilator walked over and asked.

Yan Hao subconsciously squeezed the glass bottle in his hand. With his college entrance examination results, any major of Federal University can be directly studied, with the exception of three majors, namely, mecha driving, mecha manufacturing, and pharmacy.

These three majors require a certain foundation in addition to a certain amount of mental power. In other words, students who want to apply for these three majors must start contacting them in middle school. When Yan Hao was in middle school, he originally chose mecha manufacturing, but because Yan Fei chose pharmacy, he had to repeat the grade for a year and transferred to pharmacy in order to prove that he was better than Yan Fei.

Think about it now, how ignorant I was at that time. In this life, we must not repeat the same mistakes.

"Teacher, I can't make it out. I won't take the exam. I want to try my luck in other professions while there is still time for the professional selection assessment." Yan Hao quietly put the medicine that has been prepared in his hand and put it into his pocket.