Chapter 3: Battle cry

Although Yan Hao wanted to disassemble and assemble this wheel and axle with his own hands, and was confident that it would not be broken, it was not his own thing after all.

"Senior, you should find someone else to pretend this wheel and axle." Yan Hao said painfully.

"Why? You don't want to?" Sheng Heng was a little surprised, this person was clearly moved just now.

"Senior, I am a freshman who just entered this year." Yan Hao said.

"So?" Sheng Heng raised his eyebrows.

"I'm still a freshman, and I have little experience in assembling mechas. This axle is quite expensive. You should find a more experienced senior to assemble it for you." The axle is the most sensitive part of the mecha and is also the most easily damaged. Once assembled, There is a problem in the process, and the newly purchased axle is likely to be scrapped on the spot. Therefore, when replacing mecha parts, especially the wheels and axles, the mecha division will definitely find an experienced mecha maker to complete it.

"So you don't have confidence." Sheng Heng understood.

"I'm confident, I'm afraid that the senior has no confidence." Seeing the other person looking at him with a strange face, Yan Hao immediately scratched his head embarrassedly, "I...I mean, you bought this wheel from the senior, you You should find a familiar mecha maker, not..."

"I understand." Sheng Heng chuckled lightly.

"Huh?" Listen, understand?

"Are you afraid that your assembly is broken, I will ask you to pay for it?" Sheng Heng said, "Don't worry, since I asked you to help me change the axle, even if you install it, I won't let you pay. "

"I didn't mean that, and I wouldn't pretend to be bad, I mean..."

"Since you won't pretend to be bad, please." Sheng Heng interrupted Yan Hao again.

Yan Hao was stunned, unable to say anything to refuse.

Yes, I am confident that I can install it. This senior doesn't mind being a novice to help him change the axles. What kind of hypocritical he is. Moreover, even if he pretends to be broken, he can't afford to lose 30,000 Star Coins now, and he will be able to afford it in the future.

"Senior, my name is Yan Hao. I am a new student in the Mecha Manufacturing Department this year." Yan Hao introduced himself.

"Student, I'm very confident, but the test results haven't come out yet." Sheng Heng teased.

Yan Hao smiled confidently without explaining much.

"Sheng Heng, Mecha is a sophomore, I will ask for my axle." Sheng Heng.

After buying the wheel and axle, Sheng Heng took Yan Hao into the school, and while walking, he introduced Yan Hao to the school.

Yan Hao also listened very carefully. Although he had been at Federal University for four years in his previous life, he was not very familiar with the Mecha Department and Mecha Manufacturing Department. At this time, with Sheng Heng's introduction, he would naturally like to listen. of.

"Here, this is the inspection center of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. You will spend most of your time here except for classes." Sheng Heng said, pushing the door of the inspection center open. "Our Mecha Department students , As long as there is a problem with the mecha, it will be placed here for your manufacturing department to overhaul. If a problem is found, it can be repaired, and we will also give the corresponding reward."

"If there is any problem with the senior's mecha in the future, I can help the senior overhaul for free." Yan Hao said.

"So generous?" Sheng Heng said.