191

Song Qinghan glanced at him suspiciously, not understanding why Wu Dahu went crazy by asking such an embarrassing question.

But Wu Dahu seemed to be quite serious when he asked so, so Song Qinghan still chose to be cooperative and answered after a brief moment of consideration, “Bravery? Righteousness… or simple and honest?”

Wu Dahu denied every single word Song Qinghan mentioned and shook his head.

In fact, without Wu Dahu’s denial, Song Qinghan had already denied his own answers in his mind, and then he frowned and pondered for a moment, and answered slowly, “The fact that you were born poor? Look like you are an orphan? Or you got only me as a wedded one in the family?”

After that, he shrugged and shook his head, adding slightly, “What am I talking about?!”

But beyond his expectation, Wu Dahu shook his head again decisively and said, “You’re almost there, the answer is very close, but it’s not the integrate one.”

“To clarify, what do you think makes me stand out when I am compared to those guys who were invited in that banquet that time?” Wu Dahu added after noticing that Song Qinghan was utterly shocked on face.

Something suddenly occurred to Song Qinghan in his mind, as if he had already figured out what Wu Dahu was trying to say.

Assumed that it was indeed a plan schemed by Lianyue purposely, this femina man should have learned something outstanding on Wu Dahu’s trait which was differed from the others, and that should be the main reason why he would pick Wu Dahu rather than the other men.

Song Qinghan would never believe that it was because at that time Lianyue got the chance to stay close to Wu Dahu. Someone who got an identity like him shouldn’t be just a specific escort for the special customer. In that case, the wine sprinkled should be quite a normal daily event in his work routine. So, the child in his belly could have a myriad of men to be his ‘father’.

Once he cleared the logic in mind and thought about it again, it was much easier to make things out. After Song Qinghan excluded every unreasonable possibilities out in his mind, he suddenly raised his head, opened his eyes wide again, “It is because YOU ARE HERE!”

Wu Dahu was stunned for a second, and soon came back to his sense and realized what Song Qinghan meant while the images of the customers on that banquet flashed quickly in his mind. He nodded slowly, and then answered thoughtfully, “Indeed, among those guys, I am the only one who is present here…”

The ones who had attended the banquet were all capital officials united except the minority of newly-recruited officials like Wu Dahu, so naturally it was impossible for them to leave the capital by their own wills.

But… Why?

Obviously, Song Qinghan was also probing the answer about the motivation behind the answer. But no matter how hard they tried to figure it out, they failed to think of any reason which would trigger Lianyue to do so. At most they could only guess that probably Lianyue got a urgent reason forcing him to leave the state capital for this place.

Little Shitou beside opened his mouth yawning lazily, and then with a roll, he hid himself in Song Qinghan’s chest, babbling softly like a spoiled kitten did, “Let’s SLEEP~”

Song Qinghan’s heart softened and he reached out to caress Little Shitou’s face, decided to let stand this matter temporarily. After taking the baby to take a bath, he finally got into bed together with Little Shitou.

Seeing that Song Qinghan was showing a cold face, Wu Dahu could only smile bitterly shaking his head. After organizing everything up before bed, he lay on his side on the edge of the bed, trying to guard the two slept inside.