Chapter 11: Test performance (two)

As soon as Sheng Heng opened the door of the training room, Cheng Wenkang rushed over like a hungry wolf, taking away the breakfast from Sheng Heng's hand with an extremely agility that did not fit his body.

"Boss, why are you here? I'm almost starving to death." Cheng Wenkang took out the bread from the bag and swallowed it clean in one bite.

"Have you never eaten bread in your eight years?" Sheng Heng said in disgust.

"Boss, you have no conscience when you say this. I took the risk of hypoglycemia and didn't eat breakfast, so I ran over to grab the training room." Although there are many training rooms in the Mecha Department, it cannot hold more students. Recently, There happened to be a new semester quiz exam, so more people came to train.

"Hypoglycemia?" Yan Hao looked at Cheng Wenkang worriedly.

"Primary school brother, you are here too." Cheng Wenkang also saw Yan Hao at this time.

"Don't pay attention to him, he is just greedy, and screams if he doesn't eat." Sheng Heng disgusted, "Do you think his body shape looks like a person with low blood sugar?"

"What's wrong with my body type? My body type needs more energy, so it is easier to hypoglycemia." Cheng Wenkang said with a grunt.

"So you use low blood sugar to avoid weight loss at home?" Sheng Heng raised his eyebrows.

"I... I don't have one."

Sheng Heng did not continue to talk to him, turned his head and stretched out his hand to Yan Hao: "Aren't you going to test the efficiency of the energy block, give me something."

"Okay." Yan Hao quickly took out all the four-level energy blocks from his space button.

"Five yuan." Sheng Heng said with some surprise, "it seems that I underestimated the talents of my junior brother."

"Huh?" Yan Hao was taken aback, not knowing how to react for a while.

"A 100% success rate is rare among freshmen." Federal University has not been a student who has produced a Level 4 energy block for the first time after enrolling, but Yan Hao is not good at this aspect. Sheng Heng clearly remembered that when he was buying materials for Yan Hao yesterday, Yan Hao planned to buy a few first-level raw materials and go back to practice. So obviously, Yan Hao is just a beginner in making energy blocks.

I just ran into it outside and heard that Yan Hao asked himself to help test the efficiency of the energy block. He thought it was a level one or three energy block, but didn't want it to be a level four energy block.

"It's not just the success rate. He produces faster, and the calculation of unstable points is comparable to a light brain." He Shao said.

"Really?" Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao with another surprise.

Yan Hao was a little embarrassed to be seen, and his earlobes were silently red.

Shy after only a few words of praise, Sheng Heng hooked his lips, turned and walked towards his mecha with the energy block.

"What, what, did the elementary school make a level 4 energy block on the first day of school?" Cheng Wenkang who had eaten breakfast also squeezed over, "Five, boss, you are too strenuous to test one by one, I will help you Test two."

The mecha can install three energy blocks at a time to ensure that when one or two energy blocks run out of energy, there is enough time to replace the energy blocks. All of Yan Hao's five energy blocks need to be tested. If Sheng Heng is asked to test it by himself, it must be replaced halfway, which is really troublesome.