𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖1:00 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
1:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"Kentrell, it's time to go!" Von called up the stairs.

Kentrell waddled down the stairs, tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Von furrowed his eyebrows, wrapping his arms around Kentrell's waist as the smaller male buried his face in his chest.

"Ima miss this house!" Kentrell cried into Von's chest.

"What you gone miss about it?" Von asked, picking Kentrell's face up and attempting to wipe his face.

"How you beat my doomies down every where!" Kentrell cried as him and Von made eye contact.

"We can do all that at the new house." Von smacked his lips.

"Okay." Kentrell sniffed. "Gimme a kiss." He poked his lips out.

Von leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to Kentrell's lips.

"You barely gave me a kiss." Kentrell pouted.

"You can get some more plus that when we get to the house." Von slapped Kentrell's butt harshly, Kentrell whimpering. "I love the way yo shit jiggle." He groaned.

"Stop, before I fuck you." Kentrell waddled toward the door. "Let's go!"

Von smiled, following behind Kentrell.

It still hadn't made the media that Tyquian and Taurus had been killed. But, the two knew when it did all hell would break loose. Luckily for the two, Von had cameras installed in his home, so they could easily explain that they defended themselves.

Von had started looking for new homes as soon as him and Kentrell got news that the bodies were disposed of and the house was clean. They had stayed with Von's mom for a week, who gladly spent the most time she could with Kentrell and Von.

The new house was only about 10 minutes away from the old one, so it didn't take long to get there.

"It's so cute!" Kentrell squealed, running as fast as he could toward the house.

Dayvon had people come and decorate the house, so the house was fully furnished.

"Stop running before you fall." Von spoke sternly, Kentrell immediately slowing down.