016

.One Small Mistake.

(mature content ahead)

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-ninth, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

WHEN LAMELO WOKE up, he found himself laying on top off Alexzandra's clothed body. The moon was no longer shining through the the windows but was replaced by the sun.

He attempted to get up without disturbing her, but she tightened her arms around his torso. Deciding against his previous action, LaMelo stayed put and got on his phone instead.

The current time read seven twenty-eight and he didn't have practice until eleven. LaMelo ordered them some food since he knew that their fridge was empty,  they hadn't even moved in yet.

Around twenty-nine minutes after the food was ordered LaMelo got a notification saying that the food was being dropped off. He sighed looking down at the sleeping girl who now laid on his side.

"Baby lemme up" Alexzandra shuffled but didn't let up off of him. "Mtch- man I brought us food" she  let go of him and opened her eyes.

"Food?" she questioned, making the older laugh. As he did so, he accidentally rolled off the bed and hit his head on some bookshelf which was awfully close to the bed. "Shit" he rubbed the back of his head while she laughed at him.

"Stop laughing at me before I fuck you up.." he mugged her as he got up from the floor. "Do it then nigga" she joked, laughing as he rolled his eyes. "You lucky I'm hungry" LaMelo slipped on his slides and walked down the corrider, Alexzandra following close behind.

"I'll be back" she watched him as he entered the elevator and the doors close shut behind him. She grabbed her bookbag from the entryway, where she had left it the night before, and went to the closest bathroom too her.

She dumped her entire bag on the big black marble counter. Out fell her necessities, make up included, and a pair of red sweats which were paired with a black graphic tee.

She made sure the door was shut behind her before she grabbed her soap from the pile of stuff, and sat it on a ledge in the shower.

She let the shower was run for a while, allowing it to warm up. While she did so she removed her clothes and wrapped her hair up, throwing a shower cap on top of it. Since she had just retwisted and dyed it, she didn't want it to frizz up to fast.

Alexzandra figured the water was warm enough when the mirror started to fog up, so she stepped in and let the hot water run down her body. She heard footsteps inside the house so she figured that LaMelo had just got back with the food.

When LaMelo had entered the living room looking for his girlfriend, but she wasn't there. As he walked closer to the room he could here water running. He figured that she had to have been in the shower since no one else was here, to his knowledge at least.

He  stuck their food microwave walked down the hallway, grabbing him a towel from his own bag, as well as his soap and shampoo. When he opened the bathroom door, it startled Alexzandra.