Chapter 12: Take advantage

ake advantage
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sheng Heng pressed Cheng Wenkang to the ground and rubbed it over and over again, and finally made the little fat man begging for mercy and promised to return the two energy blocks he had just taken away.

Sheng Heng came out of the mecha cabin with satisfaction, looked at the expectant junior brother, and walked over with a light smile: "The efficiency of the energy block has been measured."

"It's measured? How effective is it? Does it exceed 60%?" Yan Hao asked excitedly, and He Shao looked over nervously.

"Sixty percent?" Sheng Heng frowned, "You have such low demands on yourself."

Seeing Sheng Heng frowned, Yan Hao thought that the energy block he had made was not efficient, and suddenly felt a little lost: "This is the first time I have made an energy block. I may not be able to grasp it well in some places, but you can rest assured and wait for the experiment class next week. I asked the professor, it will definitely improve."

Seeing that Sheng Heng didn't say anything about his performance data, Yan Hao said so much about Balabala, and his brows became heavier: "Primary school brother, you seem to like self-denial."

"Huh?" Yan Hao was taken aback, some of them didn't react.

"I haven't announced this performance value. How do you know that you are not doing well?"

"But you... frowned." Yan Hao whispered.

Sheng Heng was also startled when he heard it, then smiled and blamed himself: "Blame me, it's my bad expression that scared the junior."

He also told Cheng Wenkang not to frighten Yan Hao, but he actually frightened people. It was just that the primary school pupil was less courageous than he expected, and he seemed a little inferior.

Sheng Heng can almost conclude that Yan Hao's growth environment must be bad. Otherwise, how could such a smart person who can successfully enter the Mecha Manufacturing Department of Federal University be so sensitive and inferior?

"This is the performance data of my three energy blocks, look." Sheng Heng called up the performance report and showed it to Yan Hao.

After Yan Hao took a look, his eyes slowly lit up.

And He Shao, who watched the result with him, was more excited than he himself. His ecstatic voice reverberated throughout the training room. He grabbed Yan Hao's shoulder and shook wildly: "Efficacy 81.26%83.65 %86.77%, did Brother Hao see it, the lowest is 81.26%, the highest is almost 90, you are a genius, and a genius among geniuses, the first time you make an energy block, you have made a master-level energy Oh, my day, if you practice for a few more days, will you be directly at the Grand Master level."

Yan Hao was so insane as He Shaohuang that he couldn't speak at all. In the end, Sheng Heng couldn't stand it. He grabbed He Shao's arm and Yan Hao's shoulder with one hand to rescue people from the sea of ​​suffering.

Yan Hao glanced at Sheng Heng gratefully, and then said: "How can there be such an exaggeration, the more the energy block is, the more difficult it is to improve performance. Let alone 86.77%, it is 89.99% to 90%, which is also a huge gap. ."

This is the essential difference between the master-level and the grandmaster-level, and it is indeed very difficult.

"I don't care, I just have this hunch?" He Shao.

Yan Hao saw He Shao's unreasonable appearance. He was a bit funny and moved. He never thought that one day someone would be happy because of his success.

"Well, in order to make your hunch come true, I will practice hard." Yan Hao responded with a smile.

As soon as he uttered the words, Yan Haohu was stunned for a short time. He is a person who attaches great importance to promises, and he will definitely do what he says. But this time the promise he made was extremely easy, as if it wouldn't be normal if he didn't do it.

This is also the first time, not to compare with anyone, not to attract anyone's attention, he simply wants to do something without any burden.

After thinking about this, the smile in Yan Hao's eyes instantly became a bit richer, like a shimmering lake with gentle ripples.

Sheng Heng watched from the side, he first smiled slowly, then frowned, and for some reason a faint distress was born in his heart.

At this time, Cheng Wenkang finally finished dismantling the energy block, and walked over with a grunt.

"Bring it." Sheng Heng stretched out his hand and stopped in front of Cheng Wenkang.

Cheng Wenkang felt a pain in his face, and he had to succumb to Sheng Heng's powerful force and threw the energy block angrily. Sheng Heng had prepared well, he caught them one by one with one hand, and then successively collected them into his own space button.

"How about it? The efficiency of these two energy blocks is over 80." He Shao asked.

When Cheng Wenkang saw that they called the jump again just now, he knew that Sheng Heng had announced the efficiency of the energy block, and he did not sell it at all. He showed the test report: "One block is 82.15%, one block is 85.06%~"

"Haha, as expected, all are more than 80%." Compared with just now, He Shao is much calmer this time.

"Didi~~"

At this moment, Yan Hao's light brain suddenly rang. He took a curious look and found that Sheng Heng had transferred him ten thousand stars. He immediately looked over in surprise.

"Energy dollars money." Sheng Heng simply said.

"But you transferred 10,000 stars, and you said yes, one thousand stars for a level four energy block." Yan Hao said.

As soon as he said this, Cheng Wenkang on the side immediately stopped doing it, and looked at his boss with a shameless expression of profiteers: "Fuck me, Brother Heng, you are not authentic, you give me a master-level energy block. One thousand star coin? Brother Yan, don't sell him the energy block in the future, you sell it to me, and I will give you one thousand star coin."

"Get out!" Sheng Heng kicked the person out with an angry kick to someone digging his own corner in front of him, and then explained to Yan Hao, "The fat man is right, the master energy block is more expensive than the ordinary energy block. At the market price, more than 70% of the energy block is 1,000 stars, but if it exceeds 80%, the price will double. So I will give you 10,000 stars, which is not wrong."

Yan Hao heard the explanation and understood, but he still transferred a thousand stars to Sheng Heng back: "Material fee."

Sheng Heng knew that this was the money he had used to help buy materials, and this junior is not willing to take advantage of it at all. This is not okay. If you are not willing to take advantage of it, how can you get closer in the future?

"I am relatively short of money recently, so these five energy blocks will be sold to you at the market price, and I will give you a 20% discount next time." Yan Hao continued.

Sheng Heng, who was just thinking about how to let his junior brother take advantage of him, suddenly realized that he was taking advantage of him, his expression was complicated and his eyes became meaningful.

"You give me a 20% discount?"

"Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

"The price of a grandmaster-level energy block will be doubled again. Do you also discount it?"

"Fight, as long as it is the energy block I made, you buy it at a discount." He has calculated it, if he can maintain the current success rate, no, as long as he maintains a success rate of more than 60%, he will soon Can make money, and make a lot of money, so he is willing to give a discount to Sheng Heng who has helped him.

"Then...thank you!" Sheng Heng happily responded.

It doesn't matter if the junior brother doesn't want to take advantage of me. It's the same for me to take advantage of him. It can increase the relationship.