- Pre Summer Days -

The pre summer sun bounced of your radiant skin, as you stood in-front of the school gate, and beside you stood your new handsomely tall boyfriend, Kyo Sohma.

"Oi, why do we have to walk home with that stupid rat?" The man grumbled, shielding his eyes from the sun. You sighed, turning towards him.

"I've told you, it's because I told Tohru we would walk home together! And she said she'd bring Yuki too, if you don't want to walk with us, you can go home by yourself." The heat was finally getting to you, and you definitely didn't want to stand there any longer, but you had promised to walk with Tohru, considering how after you and Kyo had got together, you walked home with him every single day.

"..No. I'll wait, who knows which creeps will show up the second I leave." He mumbled, turning away from you, but his hand slightly brushed against yours, before he softly held onto your fingers. It was his way of saying he wanted to stay with you for a little bit longer. The smile lingered on your face for a while longer.

"(Name)-chan! Kyo-kun! Have you been waiting for longer?" Tohru Honda popped out from behind the school gate, followed by Yuki Sohma.

"Nope! Just got here, let's go."

🐈🐈🐈

The next morning Tohru, Shigure, Kyo and yourself gathered round the dining table. Kyo munched on his rice, while Tohru ironed her clothes.

"Ah, this place is all pink and lovey now that we've got a couple in the house~!" Shigure teased, as Kyo's cheeks only reddened.  Meanwhile Yuki, put on his backpack heading towards the table.

"(Name), shall we get going? We have the student council buisness to attend to." Yuki smiled as he greeted both You and Tohru, his smile turning into a frown when he's eyes landed on the two male Sohma's.

"Oh right, we do have student council business!  Then I'll go get my stuff, wait for me outside!" You got on your feet, as Yuki headed outside. Entering your room, you grabbed your bag, brushing a few strands of hair while getting ready to head out.

You were about to head downstairs, when you saw Kyo leaning on the doorframe, his arms crossed. The second you noticed him, he walked towards you.

"I'll see you at school then! Don't get in trouble." You told him while his hand rested on your cheek, his lips brushing against your forehead.

"Yeah yeah."

🐈🐈🐈

"I wonder why we're meeting in the councilors office instead of the student council room." Yuki numbed as he walked ahead of you, a silence fell over you two, but it wasn't awkward just quiet.

When Yuki opened the door, not a single light was on but the entire place was thrashed with files, papers and books everywhere. A young lady sat in the middle of it, and quickly got up in a matter of seconds.

"..I'm sorry, I'll clean it up." She whispered, her voice was extremely quiet but soothing. She headed towards the room, in the corner opening the door.

"Manabe, get up. Someone's here." The girl and the person who was said to be sleeping bantered for a while before Yuki's name was mentioned, and the Manabe guy got up. The girl quickly left the room right after. Your eyes followed the girl.

"I'll be right back."

🐈🐈🐈

"Hey! Are you okay?" You spotted the girl sitting on the benches beside the flower garden, her expression, that was rather sad quickly changed to one of surprise. You handed her the water bottle you had bought for her, before taking your seat beside her.

"I'm (Name) Sohma! It's nice to meet you!what's your name?" She hesitated a bit before taking the water bottle you offered to her.
"..Machi Kuragi." Her voice was quiet, but it was easy to catch the small smile that made it to her face.

"It's nice to meet you Machi-san!" Silence fell over the two of you, but when you glanced at her, her eyes were warm, and her hair was beautiful.

"You know.. your  hair is really pretty, the bangs suit you." You spoke softly. Her dark hair flew in the wind, and her features only backed up the fact that she was truly a pretty person.

"Thank you.. Senpai." You offered her a smile as you got up. Gently placing your hand on her head.

"I'll head back, I just wanted to check in with you! The school can be rather stuffy, so take your time. Don't push yourself too much, okay?" You told her, and for the first time today, she made eye contact with you. She seemed a little bit more comfortable with you, than before.

"Thank you, (Name)-Senpai."

🐈🐈🐈

You walked beside Yuki, who seemed slightly madder than usual. The awkward silence suffocated you. And so you attempted to talk to him.

"..so. What do you think of the two other members?" He let out a sigh, turning the corner by the stairs.

"That Manabe guy, I just met him and I already hate him, he has no regard for the people around him, and does as he likes! And you know the only reason he joined the school council was because it had a cool name, the school defense force. Who even calls it that?" He vented, annoyed at the said guy.

"..Well. The girl from earlier, her name is Machi. Machi Kuragi. I think she's a bit shy, but she'll come around, her voice is soft and she's super pretty! I guess the schools stuffiness got to her, but I'm sure you'd like her, if you got to know her." You ranted on and on about your new friend.

Today both you and Yuki had met two new people, who perhaps one day would become good friends to you.

🐈🐈🐈

You sat on the roof beside Kyo, it was dark, and the stars were shining brighter than other days. Your head gently rested on Kyo's shoulder, as you told him about your day, about the people you met, and the conversations you had. And in return he did the same.

Out of everything, your favorite part of the day, is the one where it's just Kyo and You.

🐈🐈🐈

Hey lovelies <3 it is I, I'm back :) winter break has started so expect multiple chapters to come out the next two weeks :) thank you for your patience <33 and forgive me for any spelling or grammar errors 💕