Chapter 14: Good accurate value

In a blink of an eye, Yan Hao and He Shao took their own energy blocks to participate in the experimental class.

Under Yan Hao's tireless demands for perfection, He Shao has made rapid progress in the production of level four energy blocks, and has reached 69% efficiency. As long as there is a little improvement, he can reach an excellent level.

Of course, this rapid progress is He Shao's evaluation of himself. In Yan Hao's expectation, He Shao would learn according to his method and he should be able to reach the master level. He Shao almost fainted as soon as he expressed his meaning.

To put it bluntly: "Brother, I'm just an ordinary person, well, I'm a slightly better talent than ordinary people, but I'm not a genius. You can't use your standards to demand me, I will be exhausted."

"This is only a four-level energy block. It is not that difficult. As long as you are more careful when calculating..."

"No, I can't be careful anymore. I didn't take the college entrance examination so seriously. Really, brother, I can definitely get into the top five in the laboratory class tomorrow. I'm very satisfied. You let me go. Right." He Shao was about to cry.

"Is it really all right?" Yan Hao doubted.

"It's really okay, brother, tell you the truth, normal students, the energy blocks that can be taken out tomorrow are basically just past the pass line. You are so good, you are not afraid of hatred. Besides, if everyone is a beginner He is a master, so what do I need to teach?" He Shaoyu said earnestly.

Yan Hao has been teaching faster than his teacher since elementary school. Now he heard He Shao's reminder that he realized that he seemed to be guilty of old problems again. It's so good, it's really easy to pull hatred.

So he changed his mind and deliberately produced a level 4 energy block with an efficiency of 76%, which he used to participate in today's experimental class.

In the experimental classroom, the professor had already prepared a copy of the raw materials for the fourth-level energy block in advance. Obviously, he planned to make it again after giving instructions to the students in a while. Yan Hao and He Shao sat in the back row, silently listening to the exchanges around them.

"My performance is barely 66.12%."

"Not bad, I'm only 61.89."

"It's okay, we all explored this by ourselves, and the professor hasn't pointed it out yet. I heard the sophomore seniors say that after the general professor's instruction, within one month, the efficiency of the energy blocks we make can basically reach more than 70%. "

"70%, that's an excellent level. One piece can sell for more than a thousand stars."

"The market price is one thousand two, and the campus price is one thousand."

"Inquire so clearly, you are a fan of money."

"You're not a fan of money? Let's learn how to make mechas, which one doesn't cost money? The first lesson teaches how to make energy blocks, isn't it just for us to make money."

"I heard that someone has produced energy blocks with more than 70% efficiency."

"Who?" everyone exclaimed.

Yan Hao subconsciously went to see He Shao. He Shao waved his hands repeatedly, disdainfully said: "I want to blow your master-class performance, 70% of it has nothing to brag about."

That's right, I have only met Yan Hao for a week, and classmate He Shao's vision is already several levels higher.

Yan Hao thinks about it, and at the same time he has a realization in his heart: 70% is also a bit high-profile, he should use He Shao's level as the standard.