Chapter 18: Trajectory of change

The pharmacy market is set up outside the pharmacy laboratory. There is a long corridor outside the pharmacy laboratory. There is a row of stone tables in the corridor. Every time the market opens, students will claim a stone table and put their own medicine Put it on, and write the approximate effect of the medicine with a pen beside it. If anyone is interested, you can also ask the maker of the medicine in detail.

Because it was the first pharmacy market in the new school year, many students’ ideas coincided with that of He Shao. They felt that there would not be any amazing pharmacies. So there were not many people in the pharmacy market, but they still had every stone. There were people hovering around the table.

The four of them looked along the stone tables one by one, and they walked halfway quickly.

"This class of students can't do it. How come they are all improvements of low-level drugs. The one we saw just now, the third-level mental soothing agent has increased the function of treating colds. I rely on, is a cold a terminal illness of the century? It needs them so much to do this. "Cheng Wenkang couldn't help complaining.

He Shao was amused and laughed: "But the third one in the door is not bad, that powerful psychopharmaceutical has increased the function of stabilizing hair. This is still very practical, the mental power is stimulated so much, and it is indeed easy to lose hair."

"Go, go, with our current technology, is it difficult to get a shot to stimulate hair growth?" Cheng Wenkang said.

"Prevention in advance is better than getting an injection after being bald. Right, Hao." He Shao asked Yan Hao.

"Ah? What?" Yan Hao was distracted.

"We just said that although the medicine here is useless, it's quite interesting." He Shao said.

"Really?" Yan Hao laughed dryly.

From the very beginning, Sheng Heng felt that Yan Hao's mood was not high, and he didn't seem to like coming here very much. Although he didn't know why, he already regretted bringing Yan Hao here.

"Since there is nothing good, let's go out to eat." Sheng Heng said.

"I've come here, let's go after shopping." Although He Shao didn't like it here, he came all the time, and it didn't take a lot of trouble to take a look.

"After shopping, maybe there will be a good medicine later?" Although Yan Hao doesn't like to see Yan Fei, he can't stay hidden in the same school. Moreover, I changed my study of mecha manufacturing, so I don't have many opportunities to meet in the future, so I just treat it as an ordinary person I know.

"Students don’t like to go shopping very much at first sight." Cheng Wenkang said, "This medicine market is so big, and there are people in front of every booth. If there are any new and valuable medicines, it has long been discussed. Where can it be so peaceful?"

"That's right." Sheng Heng discovered it when he came in. It's only a month since the freshmen enrolled. It's really unlikely that there will be any amazing innovations. He insisted on coming in to take a look, just wanting to find out if there is a particularly qualified pharmacist in it.

However, Yan Hao obviously didn't like it here, and finding a good pharmacist was not in a hurry today. Anyway, there will be a pharmacy market every month in the future. If a qualified pharmacist will always appear.

"Let's finish it." Yan Hao shook his head, "He Shao is right, we are all here, and we are halfway through shopping."

When Sheng Heng heard him say this, he nodded: "Then we go shopping faster, a little hungry."