Purgatory

Dom's P.O.V
At the hospital.

I woke up to the sound of the tv being switched on. I thought it was Grant 'coz I didn't want to see him at this point. "Grant i told you to....." I froze when I turn around to see Freddy sitting there wondering what had happened. "Hey Fred. How are you?" I asked still feeling a bit anxious. "Nah babe, don't make everything about me. You know why I'm here. I wanna know what happened?" He asked now with his voice rising a bit everytime he got deep into questioning me. "Fred.... he..." I went quiet and tried so hard not to cry but tears jus rolled down from my red tired eyes and down my cold cheeks. "What Dom... what did he Do?" He shouted this time. His eyebrows frowned from that question and he stood up and started pacing around the room. "He hit me okay... are you Happy?? He hit me 'coz i went out with you" I yelled back now sobbing fully. He froze and stood and stared at me.
"Wait, what do you mean he hit you? You know he'd never lay a finger on anyone.... especially you." He said all confused. He was pacing up and down the room and He had his hands on his head, still shocked.
He was shocked after what i told him and he couldn't even move from his position. He froze there as if he were glued to the ground.
After a moment of silence which felt like forever he then took two steps closer to my bed, opened my blanket and took off his shoes slowly and crept inside and leaned in closer till he was close to my back and cuddled with me and whispered in my ear saying, "it'll all be alright. Jus give him some time this shall pass don't worry." After he said that i knew that all will pass but I'll have to give him some space so he could think.

Hours later
Jus as Freddy left the hospital.

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing and it was a call from the last person I needed to talk to. And it was him.... it was Grant. I let it ring for 30 seconds. I then picked it up. "Hello, Dom. Can we talk."
"Hey, yeah sure. What do you want?" , I asked feeling all frazzled by his voice.
"Im sorry.... Im sorry for that I've caused you. The pain... Im even sorry for Hitting you. It all came running back to me as to what i did to you. Babe please forgive me. Dom please. I love you." He said. And now he was a crying mess. He kept mumbling and I couldn't hear clearly and he also couldn't hear anything that i said. "Grant. Stop! Let me speak. Come to the hospital let's talk. Please come there with my car and my clothes." I told him. I hung up afterwards and knew that he'll come through no matter what.

An hour later
Grant arrives at the hospital.

"Hey Im here." He softly said and I was eventually woken up by his sweet yet soft husky voice. "Hey" I sat up straight and rubbed the sleep off of my eyes.
"Grant I wanna tell you that I've forgiven you a long time ago, I jus need a break from things for now. The reason I told you to bring my clothes and my car was to tell you that I'll stay at a friend's house for a while until this weekend is over and go back to my apartment. I jus need to think things over." I told him and his eyes raised everytime I stressed on the fact that i wanna move away from him for a while. He became more sad until a tear slowly rolled down his face as if a bride was walking down the isle for the first time.
He became a bit sad afterwards and he respected my wishes. He came slowly to my bed and gave me a hug and I hugged him back and in the moment I felt the last spark of the fire fighting for its light to shine in a dark tunnel. I held him close and moved his face till he was facing mine and kissed him passionately and slowly and allowed him access to my mouth with his tongue. We kissed slowly and our tongues danced neatly in our mouths not fighting for a spot but sharply dancing slowly and softly. I kept moaning during the kiss and that made him to gradually move his hands from my shoulders to my waist and he held it deeply and tightly and pulled me closer to him until my hand was on his chest so I could feel his heart beat as if it were in my bear hands. I slowly moved back and he followed me but then I stopped the kiss. "I love you too Grant. This is not a goodbye, jus know that." I reassured him that I'm still around but I need my space. He smiled and then kissed me on my forehead and slowly rose up from the bed and fixed his hard dick in his pants. He turned around and walked slowly to the door, opened it and slowly turned his head to look at me and smiled and I smiled back and softly waved at him and he left and closed the door behind him.

Hey again guys, do you think Grant will survive the rest of the weekend without His true love? Also how do you think Freddy is taking all of this since he "suddenly left"....?
Keep reading to find out.

_ubis.