one-hundred

isla hurriedly placed the finishing touches around her living room, the decorations matching the atmosphere of the weather and the holidays

isla hurriedly placed the finishing touches around her living room, the decorations matching the atmosphere of the weather and the holidays. the day before christmas, the day they all decided they were going to exchange presents and have their very own friendsmas.

after she and elijah finally finished, they plopped themselves on the couch until everyone began to arrive. one after the other until there was an entirety of 30 people cramped together in one living room. there was just about no more room for anyone else to sit, but they weren't complaining, just happy to be with each other.

"i'm isla's secret santa," jaemin announced after receiving his gift from taeyong. the girl gasped, surprised that her secret santa was none other than her best friend. he handed her his gift and sat back down with his hands clasped together, watching intently as she unwrapped the gift. to her surprise, it was a cute gold bracelet that had 'best friends forever' engraved on the inside of it.

"oh my god, this is adorable," she gasped, immediately hooking it around her wrist and grabbing jaemins hand as a sign of gratitude since he was too far to hug. "thank you."

"jisung!" isla then shouted, handing him the gift she'd got him from being his secret santa. the boys face lit up instantly and with excited hands, he took the wrapped box from her. he didn't hesitate a second to unwrap it, examining what was in his hands.

his mouth dropped open cutely and his eyebrows raised. isla had gotten him an expensive figurine he'd been talking about for months, not getting it himself because he wasn't able to afford it. the boy was speechless, the only thing he could think to do was practically tackle the older girl into a hug.

"thank you, thank you, thank you," he repeated in the crook of her neck, isla laughing loudly at his reaction.

"it's no problem, kid, i'm glad you like it." she replied.

it was then jisungs turn to hand his gift to xiaojun, then xiaojuns turn to hand his gift to vei, and so on so forth. it wasn't until they got to haechan, who was zara's secret santa, but they were unable to move on because zara was jeno's secret santa.

"has anyone heard from them at all today?" mark asked, earning a head shake from everyone. they still hadn't gotten a confirmation on whether they'd be coming or not, and just decided that they would hope for the best.

everything went smoothly and the group were receiving cute and heartfelt gifts, until it came to elijah, who was yutas secret santa. barely knowing anything about the guy, elijah decided he would just get him a toy guitar.

"oh, wow," yuta chuckled, looking at the small guitar in his hands as everyone laughed.

"sorry," elijah said, "i didn't know what to get you. but it's the thought that counts.

"you're right, and i love it. thank you." he older boy smiled and began strumming the squeaky strings on the fake guitar. it sounded nothing like his own, but based on his head bobs and a bite of his lip, he was clearly having too much fun playing it.