Day 23 - Goodbye

Damian hummed as he rocked his youngest child. He and Marinette have been married for five years and in those years they have had three children. The first two had been twin boys in their first year and just after their fifth year anniversary their welcomed their little girl. Marinette though was still fighting Hawkmoth. She would always use the zeta tubes to travel to Paris and do patrols. One in the day time and one during night time.

Their little girl Mandy was getting restless so Damian was up trying to get her to sleep. Looking at the time Damian frown. It had been half an hour when Marinette was to return. The only reason she would take this long would be an akuma. But she would have message him.

"Bye Dami, I'll be back as soon as I can I love you. Tell Alfred Jr, Eric and Mandy that I love them as well." That was the last thing Marinette said to him. Going to the batcomputer after putting Mandy down he pulled up Paris news.

"Don't be amused it's just the news. I'm Nadia Chammock and right behind me is the final battle between Ladybug and Hawkmoth. The other superheroes of Paris have been nocked out. Each one was taken and hidden by Ladybug. None have appeared since. The death toll and damage rate are the highest since our heros and Hawkmoth has appeared. Let's see how the battle is going."

Quickly making fake documents Damian into the Manor. "Alfred! Tell my family I'm in Paris!" Was all Damian said as he ran into the cave again and zeta to Paris. He ran all the way to the fight which was in front of her old school. The very place they had met. Him going there to investigate a lead and her running into him from being bullied. It was bittersweet under the circumstances. Once he got there he witnesses the final moments. Marinette had combined the cat and ladybug miraculous's.

While Hawkmoth had an army of akuma's with him

While Hawkmoth had an army of akuma's with him. Blood and debris surround them. Nadia Chammock was filming but looked terrified. Marinette then began to glow her eyes a baby purple kind of color. Her hands close together the palms almost touching. She whispered something no one heard and a shock wave was sent through out the area. Everyone was knocked off their feet. Damian looked up in horror seeing all the miraculous boxes in existence along with all of the miraculouses. She then fainted as they all burst into smoke disappearing all damages and deaths reversed. Hawkmoth was revealed to be Gabriel Agreset.

Marinette was detransformed on the ground unmoving. When Damian reached her he felt for her pulse. It was very faint. He looked at her tears in his eyes as she slowly raised her hand. "I...I...Love you Dami and our family. I'm sorry that won't be there for all the first and to make memories with our children. Goodbye." Was all Marinette whispered out before she released her final breath and closed her eyes. Damian held her close shaking. And he was sobbing everything was caught on camera.

One week later

Damian adjusted the ties to his and Marinette sons. Then went and made sure Mandy shoes were on. His eyes were red and puffy. But he didn't care at all. Then after making sure his and his late angel children were ready he looked at himself and started to adjust his appearance. The thing that brought tears was the faint non existent voice he heard while doing it. Just then there was a knock at the door. Opening it there stood Jagged Stone and Clara Nightingale. Both in funeral ware and both had red eyes. "Damian we are for you." Jagged said as he held a folder in his hands.

"Marinette was star her fate awful. But she made a song for something if her fate was dreadful." Clara says taking the folder and showing the content inside. Damina nodded after looking at it and reconfirming it was Marinette hand writing.

"Will you be performing it at her funeral?" Damian asked his voice hoarsed. The stars before him nod. He thanked them as he closed the door. A sob broke through his lips. Marinette was gone and it seemed that their children was the only thing that kept him going.

At be the funeral

This would be a good time to play the song if you want up top

Damian with his three children walked up to the casket to get one final look at Marinette. She wore the dress to the from their first date, the blanket she had made him, her engagement ring around her neck, the red ribbon he had gifted to her on their first Christmas together and her hair in a braid. The very one she had when they had met. She looked as if she could wake at any moment which broke his heart even more.

At this very moment Damian made a vow to his lost lover

At this very moment Damian made a vow to his lost lover. That he would raise their children the way she and he had wanted. And even though she was gone he had their children so he could see them in her everyday. He just wished that she was here with him. So they could grow old and die together. Because living without her was like living without water. It was torture. But he would try his best for her.

"I love you angel and goodbye." Was what Damian whispered before he and his three children walked away from the casket.

Marinette wish the miraculouses to be destroyed and for the gods bound to them be able to roam freely. The consequences was her life. This one was super sad and I almost found myself crying a few times I hoped you like it though.