Chapter Sixteen: Shopping !PART 2!

Y/n's P.O.V:

So, turns out, I kept zoning out to the point that I almost ran over a dog...

Don't ask.

"Y/n, hun, let me drive. Take a nap in the backseat or something. Okay?" She offers. I shake my head. "Like I would let you drive. Hah!"

...

Long story short, she ended up driving and I fell asleep in the backseat.

"Wake up, Y/n!" Chica exclaims. My eyes flutter open. "Huh-?" "We're at the mall!" "Already?" "Yes."

I unbuckle myself and get out of the car.

I put on a jacket that came out of thin air. Hah, not actually. Chica and Roxanne got me a jacket since it's December and it's cold.

"This place is smaller than the Plex." Roxanne commented.

The three of us step foot into the loud, warm building.

"Where do we go first?" I ask. "Maybe we should just look around and look for interesting shops!" Chica says.

So that's what we do.

With the boys; Gregory's P.O.V:

I messaged Roxanne with a Faz-watch that Freddy gave me. She said she was at a mall far enough from the pizzeria so that we, the boys, can go to the mall closer to the Plex to set up.

And with that, we... Well, Monty (being the best wingman he is) drove us to the mall nearby.

Anywho, I'm still confused as to why Freddy likes my sister.

Like, she's nice and all but... She stole my food one time! She also ditched me at a park when I was five! I was lost for an hour until a police officer saw me and took me home.

-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-

We go into a shop. Keep in mind, the gang are in their humans forms. Therefore, they look like cosplayers.

Monty leaves to go find a suit for his furry bro and Sunrise leaves to go look for decorations for the plan we have.

"Freddy, why do you like Y/n?" I asked him. He looks at me, wide eyed, and tenses up. "Well... Uhm..." Freddy begins.

All of a sudden, Monty bursts into the room with a suit in his large, gator hands.

"Saved by the Monty." I mumble.

"Try this on!" Monty said. Freddy nods and leaves to the changing rooms.

"Monty, do you know why Freddy likes my sister?" I asked. Monty shrugs. "Gee, that totally helps." I say with full sarcasm. The gator just chuckles.

Freddy comes back in the suit.

"You look great, Freddy!" Monty said

And with that, Monty and Freddy bought the suit and we left to go find Sunrise.

With the girls; Y/n's P.O.V:

"Look at that shop!" Chica exclaims. "I see some of my merch there~" Roxanne said.

We walk over there. First thing we see is a beautiful, sorta poofy dress! It's very pretty, honestly. "Look at that dress! Can we buy it??" I ask. Roxanne and Chica nod.

I rush over to the dress and leave to try it on.

-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-

"Girls!! What do you think??" I asked.

Chica was amazed and Roxanne's jaw dropped.

"That looks gorgeous on you, Y/n!" Chica says. "Lookin' nice there." Roxanne jokes. "Are you guys gonna buy something?" I ask.

Chica and Roxanne look at each other. "Uhm... I guess I'll buy some hair supplies-!" Chica chirps. "And I'll buy my hot face on the t-shirts here."

And with that, are shopping day is complete.

-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-

"Y/n? Can we go to your house?" Roxy asks. "Why?" I asked. "So we can uhm... Talk about Fred- I mean- Baking or something!" Roxy exclaims. I give her a confused look but then drive us to my house.

Luckily, my parents are at work... However....

"Wait! What about Gregory??" I asked. "I'll message him on my Faz-watch. He'll be fine!" Chica chirps. "Okay then."

-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-
I'll do a part three! I swear I'll get it out as possible. This was supposed to be a gift and last part for this chapter ON Christmas but I forgot and had no motivation. I apologize.

I also wanna thank you for... Well, this;

My notifications have been exploding! To the point my phone heats up

To the point my phone heats up...-
But it's fine! I'll also try to get better at writing as I am still a bad writer.

Anywho, happy holidays and happy New Years!