00: the day we met

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

enjoy

~~

    "Hello, Nam Haesoo."

Haesoo tilted her head and smiled when her eyes met Hyuri who was standing in front of her table with a few books on her arm. The girl was smiling sweetly and waiting for Haesoo to hand in the homework given by Mr.Joo last week.

"Have you done the work?"

Haesoo nodded and handed the book to her before wearing her ear pods again but Hyuri quickly stopped her by holding her wrist causing Haesoo to look at Hyuri in confusion.

"I always see you at the ice skating competition whenever Sunghoon participated."

"Do you perhaps have a feeling on him?"

Haesoo blinked her eyes in disbelief when the girl who was known as the vice president and a student with great achievement just asked her about something unnecessary the first time other than something related to studying and studying lessons.

Haesoo finally back to sense again and replied with an awkward laugh, denying her feeling for that ice prince guy who was a popular student in the school, Park Sunghoon. She tried to keep a plain face when Hyuri kept staring at her and let out a relief when the girl finally left and continue doing her works.

At the same time, Sunghoon came into the classroom after he has done training for the ice skating competition that will be held this week.
He smiled at the homeroom teacher sweetly and went straight to his table which was so far away from Haesoo.

Haesoo watched him when the homeroom teacher was talking to Hyuri. She kept her gaze on him until he took his seat and looked away when the guy caught her. Sunghoon blink his eyes and shook his head before continuing talking to his friends about some lessons and homework that he missed when he attended the training.

Haesoo took a chance to look at him again and was surprised when she heard a loud noise from the entrance door of her classroom. She turned her head to the door and fixed her eyes on Jay who has just arrived at the school with a messy look.

"Did you just break the uniform code?" The homeroom teacher gasped and approached Jay, telling him to stay in the front.

Jay was just smirking and making a funny face with his friends who were sitting at the back of the classroom while ignoring the teacher who was lecturing him about some school rules that he has just broken.

"Button your uniform."

Jay sticks out his tongue and exposed his t-shirt again.

"Where's your necktie?"

"Oh my god, your pants."

"It was too tight."

Jay looked at the teacher with a flirty smile,
"Am I skinny?"

"Absolutely."

Jay gasped, "Oh my god. You're assaulting me."

"What do you mean, Jay?"

"You're staring at my legs." He pouted his lips.

"It's uncomfortable." He continued and without any hesitation, he walked to his seat which was behind Haesoo, and threw his bag toward his desk but it ruined up when he accidentally hit Haesoo's face with his bag causing everyone except Hyuri and Sunghoon to laugh.