Not the same anymore-Episode 2

The next day at school was the same: Chloe bullying people;Lila as always wanting attention and Adrien well the same nice guy but not quite to Marinette

"Is Adrien still ignoring you?", asked Alya feeling concerned for her best friend.

''Yes but I do not think I wanna talk about it", answered Marinette

 "Well move on then", suggested Alya.

Alya knew that was the only way Marinette could feel better and she hated the fact that Adrien was acting like a bitch. She did not want Marinette being hurt. 

 Suddenly, the two girls both saw Adrien and his best friend Nino entering the classroom.

"Hey dudettes", said Nino in a loud tone as he greeted Marinette and his girlfriend.

 "Hey Nino", replied Alya as she ran over to her boyfriend with a tight hug. 

She saw Adrien there and decided to ignore him till he gained some sense.

 "Hey Alya",greeted the blonde in his usual friendly tone. 

He suddenly turning his head to chat with his best friend without even looking at Marinette. Adrien noticed how Alya did not reply back and he did not give a damn.

 Marinette could feel the look of hatred on Adrien's face as she noticed he did not bother greeting her.  Alya saw how deep in thought her friend was. She snapped  her out of it and assured her that everything will be fine before Mrs.Bustier entered the classroom and began her english class.

After School

 Alya had plans of watching a movie and hanging out with her best friend to get her mind off things a little. 

Just as the two were about to leave the school they suddenly got surrounded by Lila and Chloe who looked as if they were ready to pounce on them.

"I and you have some serious talking to do Maristupid",yelled Chloe as she came face to face with the bluenette.

TO BE CONTINUED..

I know it was short but have mercy on ur writer