━━━20

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣

Camilo called out yet again from behind but Y/N ignored the boy and continued. Stepping over and under cobwebs she sneezed slightly into the crook of her elbow.

"Y/N! Where are you going?"

"Following the cat, what does it look like I'm doing!"

"I'm just saying this because you keep following this cat around like it's your best friend or something!"

"Don't talk about Cat that way!" Y/N rolled her eyes in mock offense as the boy paused. "And either way I'm not following cat, I'm following the rats that Cat seems to also be following."

"That's legit just as Worse." He sighed and Y/N stuck out her tongue lightly before turning to follow the rats the rest of the way.

"Just admit you love me!" She called singingly, the boy grumbled something from behind her but she was too focused on the trail ahead.

Y/N was devoted On her Quest of following the small feline, she was determined to find the creature that had caught onto the animals curiosity. Wether it be human or animal, Shaking the spiders away with a kick of her heel.

"Don't worry Querida! If any big old rats try to hurt you I'll be here to stop them!" He said bravely, Y/N gave a small smirk before quickly ducking under a piece of wood randomly. Watching Camilo walk into it right away.

Letting out a sneeze that was the cause of her laugh, she wiped her nose using her sleeve as the boy sat up with a groan. Hand on his head as he blinked up at her with a pout. "Oh very funny."

Sneezing yet again, Y/N blinked around her vision softly blurring. Shaking her head, she jumped over a piece of wood, Camilo a few inches behind her. She jumped slightly when a cobweb, The boy chuckled and softly wiped it off her face.

"Mirabel!" Y/N called out, walking threw the fallen dust and wood in the wall. She noticed a ledge above and jumped up, gripping the wood tightly she pulled herself over. Coughing into her sleeve she noticed the cat stop moments away from her.

"kitty you okay-" she froze as she saw Mirabel and a random middle aged man staring at her. Red flags roaring in her mind as Camilo quickly gained pace behind her.

"Slow down a li-?" His face paled as he stared at the 50 year old man, quickly shapeshifting into him before back into his normal form.

"Y/N-Hermosa- I think my song summoned Bruno." He whispered cautiously backing up slowly, causing the girl to roll her eyes in a small scoff. Giving the boy a look before turning back to the man who unfroze.

"Knock-knock-knock, knock on wood." He whispered, hitting the board next to him before his head and backing away. Mirabel gave a side look to the other two, who glanced at each-other before walking up towards Bruno.

"I don't know about you Milo, but your Tío does not have a seven foot frame." Y/N whispered to the boy, who noticeably winced as of her words pained him deeply. "I've thought of those lyrics for three years..."

Y/N smiled lightly and pushed him away after he scooted closer. A huge smirk growing onto his face and Y/N mildly flushed at the look, "what?" His eyelashes fluttered in a humorous way.

"You remember the deal?" He asked and Y/N snorted.

"Milo,there is literally, An old man living in your walls." Y/N waved towards the man who was showing Mirabel a rat, casted cartoon, I mean it was honestly adorable, Bruno had little costumes for them and everything.

"So does this confirm you do like me?," he said cheekily and her breathing quickened as he leaned towards so their forehead were basically almost touching.

She noted at the fact that His hand comfortingly resting on her own as he stared at her, quirking up his brow in question as he stayed looking at her, waiting for a reply to come.

His curls fell softly into his face, she could've sworn she saw his eyes changing colors just to trick her into looking at them for a moment longer. They're breathing patterns synced together as he slowly raised his hand to her cheek, she didn't pull away as his thumb slowly followed her jawline.

She quickly pulled him back though as her heartbeat raised and she felt her neck flush with redness. Looking away the two stayed silent as he tried to catch her gaze yet again, even in the deathly darkness he wanted to see her eyes.

The sound of Mirabel and Bruno talking soon came to an abrupt stop as they stared at the two teenagers having a moment.

"Are You two done, yet?" The two forced themselves apart at the bored tone of Bruno. Looking towards him with red faces, Bruno was leaning over the back of his bright red chair. Knocking his hand against the wall he stops up suddenly and headed towards the fake tv he had made. Turning it on easily he looked at Mirabel with a grin.

While he was doing the talking with the girl, Camilo and Y/N stared at each other lightly, every so slightly so the other didn't know they were trying to look at each other.

Both slightly embarrassed at the last encounter, Y/N coughed into her hand before elbowing Camilo in the chest lightly. He gave her a look before she whispered in his ear, "Babysitter." And let out a wheeze as he watched her fall in confusion.

"What?" He smiled and leaned over her as she was chuckling to herself on the ground. She turned herself over at the sound of Mirabel coughing, a frown on her face as she flew her hand towards Bruno. Brows raising she gave the two a look as if they were meant to know what she meant.

"Oh that's right, old man time."