Closure Pt. 2

Aizawa tried to reach the boy's outstretched hand, but couldn't make the split second.

He ended up in the same place Bakugou and the rest of the League of Villains were. However, both Dabi and Kurogiri were knocked out. Deku got up, inspecting his surroundings.

He at least thought he had a few minutes before something like this happened!

"Now that all are present, there is no room for you to feel discouraged, Tomura," All for one insisted. "Though, I should lower the load for you."

The villain released a weaker version of air cannon at Deku, which he was able to dodge quickly thanks to Bakugou's explosion.

"Get your head out of the clouds!" he barked.

"Right!"

"Release them both, All for One!"

All Might landed somewhere nearby, blocking the villain's view from an angle. Deku was about to take out his pocket knife, but then quickly realized that there was a helicopter capturing the entire event.

After seeing that his former classmate was already fighting to defend himself, he realized now was no time to continue to conceal his identity. So instead, he joined Bakugou's side, trying to avoid getting either physically injured or captured.

He dodged a marble that was clearly owned by none other then Compress, and found himself yet again looking over to where All Might and All for One stood. His classmate nearby fired explosions at both Magne and Spinner, who planned to charge him at the same time. Deku was grazed in the arm by one of Toga's knives, but he gripped her arm as retaliation.

"If you're planning to escape with your classmate, I can buy you some time," Toga whispered, leaping back as soon as the message was delivered.

He visibly disagreed, to make it clear that it'd be too risky, especially since it'd be hard to tell when would be the right time. If All Might himself was here, then most likely backup wasn't too far behind.

He looked over. Shigaraki's attention was only on the fight involved with the number 1 hero. Following his eyes, Bakugou smirked.

He looked at Deku, his eyes basically implied that they both should go all out.

Midoriya agreed with his proposition, slipping a knife out of his sleeve. Until the other heroes get here. Or perhaps until the remaining members lost their will to fight. That was the only way.

Bakugou flew over Deku's head to cancel out Spinner's attack, while the greenette was busy dealing with Mange, who was sprinting behind Bakugou.

The villain managed to land a heavy punch on Deku, though not entirely exerting its full potential.

"You're a pretty decent guy, you know. It'd be easier on all of us if you just surrendered."

Deku also threw a punch while holding his cheek, only for it to be blocked. "I feel the same way about you! But it looks like we both want to take different paths. I respect that, but that makes us enemies."

"Fine, if you're sure!"

Magne activated her quirk, which sent Deku flying away from her. Taking advantage of the fact that she couldn't entirely see his movements, he threw his knife. He rammed into Bakugou's back, but they both managed to land back on their feet.

At that moment, Gran Torino had arrived. "I thought we only had to save one kid! What happened, Toshi!"

Seeing he already had his hands full, he pushed the question aside and sighed. "No matter. I'll wrap this up quickly then!"