Chapter 13: Scary Movie

After our talk I explained to Ryan he can't just come over whenever he wanted. We talked about my family and the friends I thought I had, also the assholes I dated. I knew that Giaro and I weren't dating but I knew that us having a platonic friendship would have turned into something. If not, then I secretly hoped in the back of my mind it would have.

It was around 6:30, and Ryan and I were working on this packet. Though I felt better talking to someone, I still didn't want to talk to him. He always finds a way to ruin something for me, to jump in the middle of something good. I enjoyed the little session but...I need to decrease the amount of guys I hang around. I need more female friends, more friends that just wanna have fun. Someone that's not busy all the time. What I really need to do is go to a party or something, to lift my spirits and have fun.

"Are you almost finished with that problem?"

"What? You don't want me here anymore?"

"I'm not saying that but yeah, we've been working on this long enough."

"Ok, well I need help with it." Ryan slid the packet over to me, pointing to the problem.

"I forgot how to do it." For the very first time I just did the problem for him, any other time I would teach it to him but I didn't feel up to it.

"You're not going to teach me how to do it?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired of doing this. I wanna eat or something."

"Want me to order us some food?"

"No, I'm fine. It's time for you to go." Suddenly, I could tell Ryan was beginning to become angry.

"You know, you don't appreciate shit." He hurriedly packed his things.

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't appreciate shit! That's what I'm talking about! You let another nigga in probably treated him WAY better then you treat me! You fucking fainted and I took care of you but you still don't care!"

"Ryan, it's not like that."

"YES! It is like that, you act like I'm not trying. How many times can I say sorry for you to actually care?!"

"It's not like that."

"Yes, it is! Look, just text me when you wanna meet again." He walked through the kitchen as fast as he could, finally reaching the side door.

"Ryan, it's not like that at all. I'm just going to through something."

"Look, all I'm saying is think of it this way. He took no time to leave you when he was mad, yet he didn't even call or text you to see how you were doing. Yet...you sit here still sad about him leaving, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone. But I damn sure would never do that to you." Ryan shut the door behind him quickly walking to his truck and leaving.

I couldn't help but feel bad, I didn't mean to come off like that. I didn't mean to hurt his feeling, I'm just finding it hard to get over Giaro.

******************************
I ran up the stairs to my bedroom to find the weed Giaro gave me. Finding the blunts and the bowl, I flew back down the stairs to find something to eat. I found myself pulling food out of the fridge. I'll make myself a grilled cheese, with 2 hot pockets, maybe some...ramen noodles and apple juice.

I shoved both hot pockets in the microwave then got what I needed to make the grilled cheese. While the oven top warmed up, I found the noodles and placed them in a bowl of water. Around the time I actually started cooking the grilled cheese, the hot pockets were done, taking them out of the microwave, I slid them onto a large plate. Moving the plate to the side I put the noodles in the microwave.