⚡️•Who's Their Favorite Superhero•⚡️

Ham - Thor because he's got an ego and you can't always tell if he's sarcastic or not. I can see Ham acting like Thor and trying to mock his accent.

Yeah-yeah - Ironman. He loves his confidence/ego. You two Will talk about him constantly and always have a Marvel marathon.

Benny - definitely Spider-Man. I feel like he loved Spider-Man growing up and just kinda like Tom Holland as a kid with Spider-Man lol.

Squints - I feel like Black Widow. He'd say he likes her because she's a badass and deserves it (which she does) but in reality he thinks she's hot.

Kenny - I feel like The Falcon because he's very witty and is a smart ass. So Kenny likes that about him.

Smalls - Star-lord. I feel like he has this weird connection with him. And he likes that he's "average" but still a hero. Plus I can see Smalls bursting out laughing at something he does. Plus he likes his taste in music and dance moves.

Timmy He's the odd ball that likes Loki. The boys tell him he's not a hero but he argues he is. But he just likes his hair and the way he does things. Like a king.

Tommy - Black Panther. He likes his Attitude and how brave he is. Plus he's a fricken king so yea. He was definitely the kid that cried for days when he found out about Chadwick. (Rip we love you!)

——————-
Hey y'all!! This is the first one up! Please please share and give me ideas! Request are open too!!

Bertram - Hulk. He feels like he's underrated. He's done a lot for the team but doesn't really get appreciation. Plus he a big green angry monster (before they combined 🙄)