I Wish I had Her Luck

I felt my heart skip a beat. Was she being serious? Was Luka really about to be my tutor? I turn to look at him and he has a small smile staring at me with his dark turquoise eyes. I walk back to my seat and take a moment to process this.

Luka says to me, "I guess I'm your tutor, huh?

"Yeah..." I say still shocked.

After Class
We go to lunch and I sit down at my usual table, I was waiting for Sabrina to bug me, but I remembered, she doesn't consider me a friend anymore. I sigh and open my lunchbox and wishing I had my water bottle that Zoe dented to drink. I gobble down my food, and looked across to the picnic table where everyone else was at. Surprisingly, crowded around Zoe. Why does she have to get everything? Why does everyone love her so much? Is she just favorited or does she have such good luck? Thinking about this makes me more and more bothered with each thought as I try to calm down. What is there was a akuma attack for my tantrum? Just like usual, they say I get furious "to easily." What if people just get me mad that easily, does anyone ever think that? Just because I'm blonde, rich, and arrogant doesn't mean I don't have a heart. Not even noticing, tears fall down my face, and everyone turns to look at me crying. 

They all started giggling and saying, "Looks like the Queen didn't get what she wanted for once, hmm?"

When they said that more tears came running down, and an akuma appeared. Its colors were a metallic mix of midnight blue, violet, and black in a moth. It started to fly over to me and I spotted it. Just then, as if on cue Luka sees me crying and he comes to try to cheer me up.

"Chlo, don't cry. Its okay, everything's going to be okay..." When he finished speaking he hugs me tightly.

It felt warming, caring, and loving. I blush through my tears and hug him back. Doing so the akuma feels the happiness around and flutters away. As we both see this, we stop embracing in our hug and I had some tears on my face. I feel Luka's warm hand wiping my tears off with a tissue and had a small smile on his face.

He tells me, "Don't compare yourself to someone else, because everyone's beautiful in their ways, even you if you don't believe it."

Hearing this I nod and have the color pink flushed on my cheeks. We both walk together to our next class, Writing, and we bond over it being one of our favorite classes.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted I've been getting ready for Christmas decorating and many other things. Thank you all for 70 views! I really appreciate it it's the most I've ever gotten! Tell me what ideas I should do for other stories and I'll try to do the next chapter tomorrow or today, depends if I have time. Hope you have a good rest of your day!