iii. team cap

CHAPTER III
team cap

CHAPTER IIIteam cap

GERMANY — 2016

ONCE NOAH HAD TOLD HUGO WHAT WAS HAPPENING, he fled from New York to Germany with Wanda and Clint, also bringing another superhero along.

This other superhero was called Scott Lang. He supposedly had a suit which made him change into any size he wished to be. How weird. But, it was also quite cool.

Currently though, Scott was asleep in the back of the van which the group of four had rented, Noah sitting in the front with Clint and Wanda.

All of a sudden, the silver van finally came to a firm stop, causing them all to uncontrollably jolt forwards ever so slightly.

As Clint pulled the keys out of the van, he hopped out. He approached an unfamiliar man, who looked awfully normal and simple-looking.

Wanda began to get out of the silver van too, also approaching Clint and the regular-looking man.

Noah was confused. He furrowed his eyebrows ever so slightly, his lips curling into a slight frown. He decided to follow Wanda and Clint, slowly shuffling himself out of the van.

He hopped onto the concrete ground, now able to hear the chatter that was going on between the three.

"Cap." Clint greeted.

Cap? No fucking way.

Noah's head shot up, his gaze instantly falling upon the unknown man. He almost screamed out of fear and excitement once he saw who it was.

It was Captain America. Steve Rogers. What the fuck. Noah had to be dreaming right now. He couldn't be in the presence of Captain America. He couldn't be.

Instead of interrupting though, Noah just stayed extremely quiet, raging with excitement on the inside. He didn't want to be extremely awkward and fangirl whilst Steve was having what seemed to be a serious conversation with Clint and Wanda.

Noah stood to the side with Wanda, both of them staring as Clint and Steve began to shake hands for a moment.

"You know, I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve told.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favour." Clint assured. "Besides, I owe a debt."

Steve then glanced over at Wanda, finally noticing Noah. He greeted them with a smile, nodding at the ginger.