Chapter 1

Y/N=your name
L/N=last name
H/C=Haircolor
E/C=Eye color
Y/F/N=Your full name
B/F/N=Boyfriend name
(A/N hey I changed the plot just a tiny bit, also thank you guys for the support already!)

1st person POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm absolutely killing my ears. I rolled around and turned off my alarm, another Night of no sleep. I groaned as a sat up and stretched. B/F/N pulled me back into bed, "Nooo stay in beddd, just 5 more minutes..." he said and he pulled me against him.

I giggled a little bit at his action, "Babe I have an interview to get ready for though-" "just stay in bed for a bit longerr" he interrupted me. I signed as I laid back down in bed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was shining through the blinds which woke me up, i yawned and turned to see my boyfriend still sleeping so I got out of bed quietly got my outfit ready for the day, I have a job interview so I gotta wear something good for once,

I picked out a black dress that fell below my knees, some black tights, gold hoop earrings, and some Mary Janes that went lovely with my outfit. I went to the bathroom and changed into the outfit as I did my hair into a nice bun. I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine and put on some mascara and a lipgloss.

I walked out of the bathroom to see my Bf sitting in bed. B/F/N stared at me for a sec, "Wow you look absolutely gorgeous, your gonna be the prettiest one at the mall" he said as he smiled. I sat down on the bed "I know I'm just worried I won't get the job.." I frowned a bit at the thought, I needed the job to pay for the apartment me and my Bf moved into just last month, so I knew I needed a job Asap.

"Aw don't worry babe, your gonna get the job for sure, even if you don't, we can just look for another job" he kissed me on the cheek as he stood up, "Cmon let's go breakfast and I'll drive you to your interview" I smiled at him walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:
Y/N had gotten breakfast at a local diner then drove to the mega plex, Y/N just started in awe at the mall. The mall was covered in big bright lights and signs, the mall looked like 2 mansions in one from the looks of it, the parking spaces were all full it took them 10 minutes to find a space to park!

When they found a parking space Y/N kissed their boyfriend goodbye "I'll call you when my interview is over bye!" They waved at their Bf and started walk towards the entrance of the mall, still very excited to get inside.
They walked in the entrance and looked around in absolute awh, the place was so big and bright they were in a loss for words

"Map take a map."

"Oh- thank you-"

They were kinda startled that a robot had just handed them a map but they decided to look around for a bit. They saw many attractions and stores, gift shops and activities, the megaplex looked like absolute paradise.
They saw a blonde girl in a security outfit and walked up to her, "Hey do you know where the managers office is? I have an interview at 10:30" Y/N spoke.

The girl looked at them and lightly smiled "Oh yeah I can show you where the managers office is, follow me-!" She started walking and Y/N followed.

The lady opened the managers door to reveal a tall man with brown short hair, he wore a gray button down with a black vest, his desk on the other hand was filled with papers a cup of coffee and a small Freddy fazebear Figurine.

"Their here for an interview," she looked at Y/N for a sec and whispered "Your gonna do great hope you get the job!" And she took her leave.

"Ah so you must be Mx. Y/N I assume?"
"Oh yes sir that's me"

"Alright have a seat and I'll ask you a few questions, so, would this be your first job or have you had past jobs?" 
"Oh well I've worked an auto repair shop, and the beauty department at Walmart. I quitted both because I needed good pay for my apartment." He looked at me and nodded, "Now Y/N, if you had the job, what area would you be interested in working in?"

They thought about the question for a moment, "Well I wouldn't really mind working any Area! I'm good with a lot of things so I wouldn't mind"

He looked at them then looked down at his paper, he looked at the paper for a minute or 2 then looked up at Y/N. "We'll Mx. Y/N, I think you have gotten the job!" When Y/N heard those words they could hardly keep their excitement, "Oh! Thank you Mr-.." "Mr. Bew"
"Thank you Mr. Bew! Also when would I start working?"

"Could you start at 5PM at the main show? You would just need to make sure everything is going ok and the kids don't try and get on the stage, For now just look around the mall, I'm glad for you to start working here." He said as he smiled at me.

They smiled back and got out of their seat, they shoot his hand and walked out of the managers office.

1st Person POV:
"Babe babe I got the job!" I said with excitement.
"Oh, that's nice, Um I'm Kinda busy so I'll call you back later-" he said as he hung up.
'Strange, he never does that' I shrugged it off and walked around, everything was so bright and colorful, I would have definitely love this if
I was still a kid!

Everyone was dressed so casual, I was dressed so nice i felt like the odd one out.

I looked to my left to see a A small diner named 'Freddys mini diner' "Hm well it is close to lunch.." I looked down in my purse to make sure I had my wallet on me, then I walked inside.
The diner looked was an 80's styled retro diner, it was really classy. "Hi! I'm going to be your waitress for today! my names Scarlett, what can I get you started with? Something to drink?"

"Oh yeah can I get just a water?
"Surely! I'll be with the water in just a moment" she said as she smiled and walked away.

A few moments later I saw the same blonde girl from earlier, she was wearing casual clothes this time. She spotted me and walked over to me, "Hey did you get the job?" She asked and I responded with a nod and a smile "That's great I'm glad for you! Do you mind if I sit with you?"
"Oh yeah go ahead!" She sat down and we chatted till my water came, she told me most
things I should know about working here,

"Oh by the way I never told you my name, I'm Vanessa"
"I'm Y/N, it's been nice meeting you Vanessa!"

"Yeah it has been! Say, do you wanna hang out for a bit? My shift doesn't start till 5"
"Mines at 5 too! Also yeah I'd love to hang out for awhile!"
I payed for my drink and we both walked out the diner. "So what do you wanna do Y/N?"
"Hmm..Well how about we explore for a bit?"

She nodded and we started to walk towards the escalator, we got on it and waited to get to the first floor.

Out of nowhere tons, I mean TONS of kids started running down the escalators while pushing and shoving everyone, I lost my balance while being in a large pile of kids, it was like I was being thrown over the escalators before o knew it i and started to fall backwards off the escalators.

"Y/N!" Vanessa had looked over the escalator and saw me a falling.

I yelled so loud, everyone was staring at me shocked.
Was this the end? Was I really going to die? Tears began to come down from my eyes as I desperately tried to yell for help

I was so close to the ground,

until a pair of metal arms grabbed me.

1466 words!! I promise I'll make future chapters longer, but for now I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter!