4.10

"i

"i..." liam gaped. "i can't believe my mom did that..."

sillie frowned. "i'm so sorry, liam. i know it doesn't help everything that's going on and stuff, but you had to know. derek was right, you deserve to know."

"thank you," liam told her. "i'm- it sucks, but it's good to know. i just..." he scoffed. "i can't believe she could do that. i can't imagine her leaving her kid. kids..."

sillie nodded. "it's ok, kid. just, get some rest, alright? isaac's in the room two doors down and i'm in the room across the hall if you need either of us." she put the blanket over him. "do you need anything else?"

he shook his head. "no, thank you. i'm good."

she gave him a small smile, shutting out the light.

"thank you, sillie."

"no problem, liam."

≡≡≡

"argent!" sillie exclaimed, seeing chris pull a gun out on brett.

"wait! wait!" scott shouted. "brett! this is his place. it's his."

"he wont shoot you, just back up, alright?" sillie deadpanned.

brett did as told, moving over to lori and the others.

"scott, sillie..." chris started. "if you bring in guests, you could have called."

"i called, you didn't answer," sillie told him.

chris paused, pulling out his phone and checking. "oh."

"yeah," she mocked.

scott sighed. "i didn't have anywhere else to take them."

sillie stared at scott, noticing the 'i' instead of 'we'. he usually always said 'we' when she was involved. and she smiled, knowing he was growing up and was slowly not needing her as much as he used to.

satomi moved forward. "i know this man."

"i know you do, satomi. but he's not gonna hurt you," sillie stated.

she gave her a look before turning to chris. "he may not remember, but we've met before."

"you can trust him," scott said. "we trust him."

"how do we know he's not like the others?" satomi asked.

"hunters or argents? cause if you mean argents, it's cause he hasn't tortured me by now. if you mean hunters, it's cause he didn't kill scott a year or two ago."

"i mean hunters," satomi elaborated.

"wait, what others?" chris inquired.

"last night, there was a whole team after them," kira spoke up. "and they used crossbows."