New Orario

Alright, I'm back! I bet it's surprising that I'm back, and honestly I feel really bad for being gone for so long without telling you guys. As to why I've been gone for so long, part of it had to do with school. Yesterday was actually my last day of finals. Another reason why I couldn't update for the last few months was because the phone I used for free time (wattpad, YouTube, insta, Twitter) broke..

I wanna keep this intro short, I won't be updating everyday(obviously😂) but I'll be sure to update(for real this time). I've also been reading manga, so you might see some MHA fics in the future(Danmachi is still my favorite though).

Anyways I said I was gonna keep it short.. but here I am making it longer💀

A roar could be heard throughout Orario, the same bloodcurdling roar of a Minotaur. Sounds of thunder and explosions also came in its wake. In the distance we see a white haired adventurer in black armor, this was Bell Cranel. The Captain of the Hestia Familia.

"Asterius." Bell asked, "why are you here again?"

"I am here for you, Bell Cranel" Asterius said, "I wish to fight you again" he lifted up his axe, sparks of lighting radiated from it, "this will be our rematch"

"Why?" Bell asked, "are you eager to die?" Bell unsheathed his sword, his armor flowed with blue energy, "you must be confident in your skill, or maybe you're just cocky"

"We shall see, Bell Cranel" without hesitation Asterius charged at Bell, the lighting from the axe fired itself in random directions, touching everything in its path.

Bell disappeared in a flash of light, this was one of his many new magic skills, he was a level 8 after all...

"Impressive" Asterius said, "but that won't be enough", he lifted up the axe and plunged it into the floor, "this is the lighting of the almighty Zeus!" This caused the floor beneath to crumbed as electricity traveled throughout area

Bell was caught by this and got shocked, if he hadn't prepared beforehand then he definitely would have been knocked out. Bell raised his hand as he prepared to chant.

"Goddess of flame, lend me your strength" Bell chanted as he ran towards Asterius, "let the flame of the sun aid me" orange hieroglyphics began to appear around him, "for I am the child of Hestia, Scorching sun!"

A condensed form of fire magic formed itself around Bell, he raised his hand and the fire took shape of a ball as it launched towards the Minotaur. Upon impact the fire wrapped itself around the Minotaur.

Asterius roared in pain as he felt the fire scorching his skin, but he had a trick up his sleeve(or would it be fur?)

"Stings doesn't it?" Bell taunted, "I had Lefiya help with my magic control, she's a scary teacher but it payed off" Bell still shivers at the thought of Lefiya's teachings, he could still feel the 1000 spankings to this day(if you understand this reference your a god)

"As expected of my rival" Asterius said, "your growth is astonishing, I couldn't have asked for a better adversary. Now it's my turn to show you how much I've learned" the flames around Asterius disappeared, his burnt skin healed in a matter of seconds, "I have also unlocked a new skill, one that allows me to regenerate"

"Will regeneration really save you?" Bell asked, "let's see if your regeneration can save you from this" Bell began to glow white, this was his Argonaut skill. He was now able to use it without having to charge it up, meaning he is able to charge any of his magic. Bell raised his hand, "Firebolt!"

A huge firebolt came out and launched itself at Asterius, leaving a big explosion.

Meanwhile in the Hearthfire Mansion

The entirety of Orario felt the ground shake, many thought it was due to Mother Nature, they were wrong.

"Hestia!" A red haired man called out, "Bell is causing trouble again!"

Hestia opened the doors immediately with a noticeable glare, as if she was a mother about to commit a crime, "Bell!"

Back with Bell

"I'm in trouble.." Bell thought as he looked at the massive crater caused by his firebolt.

And finished!

So let's start with some author notes, I have tons of drafts so I'll get around to finishing those eventually. I also have tons of request from people that I'm going to get around to finishing, I'll probably start them in a week or so. If you have any other questions be sure to comment and I'll try my best to answer them.

Anyways I'm starving so I'll see you around! Hope you enjoy and please comment any grammar and/or spelling errors, I feel so rusty.