EᑭIᒪOGᑌE

EᑭIᒪOGᑌE:˜”*°•

EᑭIᒪOGᑌE:
˜”*°•.˜”*°•TᕼE ᑕᗩᗷIᑎ•°*”˜.•°*”˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

Nestled between mountains and trees and lakes sat a small cabin.

Natalya sat next to her mother on the steps of the cabin, cradling a cup of tea in her hands.

"I like this," The teen muttered, "There's no people except you and I, mom. It's quiet."

Wanda smiled softly when she remembered Natalya's words from before they fought Agatha, "What were you going to tell me?"

Natalya's eyes widened, "Can we just... forget I said anything?"

Wanda opened her mouth to protest, when the high-pitched ringing of thr kettle sounded. With a small shake of her head, she kept eye contact with Natalya as she stoof, "We are not finished here."

"Yes we are!"

Wanda chuckled, lifting Natalya's arm to get her to stand. Natalya let out a whine and brushed Wanda's arm off hers as they started to walk inside.

"You want some?" Wanda offered, gesturing to the kettle as she refilled her own cup.

"What is it?" Natalya asked, wrinkling her nose, "It smells bad."

"I- It's coffee," Wanda told her daughter, "You had an addiction to it."

Natalya shrugged to hide a shiver, "Yeah, I only drink coffee when I'm this close to ending it all, or I'm drained of magic. Or just tired. I prefer tea." When the teen said 'this', she moved her pointer finger and middle finger together so they were barely a centimeter apart.

Wanda sighed, pulling Natalya into a gentle side hug, "We need therapy, don't we?"

"You do," Natalya agreed, taking a sip of her tea, "If I go to therapy, I might loose my funiness."

"You do know that you don't need to hide behind sarcasm and jokes, yes?" Wanda asked, to which Natalya hummed in approval.

"But where's the fun-" Natalya cut herself off, putting her mug down and looking in the air, "Mom? Do you hear that or am I going even more insane?"

Wanda shook her head, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Hear what?"

Natalya sighed as the voices of her brothers faded away, shaking her head, "Nothing. Nevermind. By the way, have you seen the Darkhold? I've been wanting to learn more about me and you and our fate. Or whatever. There's like, no books here."

"You could summon some with your magic," Wanda suggested over her shoulder, as Natalya sat at the small, two seater table, "Come on, what were you going to tell me."

Natalya said plainly, "I'm kinda gay. Pansexual." Eyes wide, Natalya whispered to herself, "How the fuck did I say that so calmly?"

Wanda placed her mug on the counter, and that was when the teen felt the nerves hit her, "I-I was joking-"

Wanda squealed excitedly, spinning quickly and picking Natalya up in a hug. The mother placed a kiss on the teen's forehead, "Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me this. Deep breaths." Wanda added the last part when she heard Natalya's shaky breaths and a tear drop onto her sweater.

"You're not disowning me?" Natalya whispered once she got her breathing even. Wanda smiled sincerely.

"Of course not," Wanda said, letting go of her daughter, knowing how much she disliked physically contact, "I'm very proud of you for telling me this."

Natalya smiled softly, "So no more secrets, ok?"

Wanda discreetly looled at her bedroom, where the Scarlet Witch was reading through the Darkhold before turning back to her daughter. With her fingers crossed behind her back, Wanda nodded, "Ok."

Natalya smiled excitedly, running toward the small room she had claimed as her own, "I'm gonna read."

"You said we have no books!"

"Magic!" As soon as the door closed, Natalya slumped against the door. First, she comes out and then her mom lies about no secrets? The teen saw no end. Her eyes caught sight of a glint of glass on her bedside table.

"Oh, I forgot about that," The teen muttered, getting up, "I should clean this up."

Natalya had a nightmare the previous night and had woken up to the sound of a glass shattering against the hardwood floor. She had simply forgotten about it.

Now she picked up a piece of glass and inspected the object. She cleaned all of the glass up with a red puff, all except for one piece that was slipped into her bedside table drawer.

The teen looked out the window. She would be alright now.

Right?

THE SCARLET SORCERESS WILL RETURN
in Doctor Strange 2: The Multiverse of Madness...

ᗢᗢ

WORDS: 75
DATE: 25.12.2021

ITS.DONE UNTIL NEXT YEAR
LOVE YOU ALL
THANKS FOR READING