C h a p t e r 73

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 73 : MadelynFriday, September 10th, 2021

Friday, September 10th, 2021

Feeling a large body press up against my back, I stiffened before I realized who it was, relaxing into the deep voice that had my core tightening with desire.

"Miss me, darling?" Caleb's lips brushed just below my ear, my body spinning to face him in excitement at the knowledge he was finally back, the other two likely close by as well.

"No more week-long trips." I smile in response, hugging him as his own arms wrap tightly around me. My tone was teasing, but between my visit to Detroit and theirs to France, I didn't want to spend another moment away for a long while.

"Agreed." He nods, kissing the top of my head before pulling me back slightly so he can look at me. "How could I not when I have a girl back home who dresses as beautifully as this?" Bringing his fingers down to the thin strap of my dress, he toyed with it as his eyes roamed down the indigo blue fabric until his hands followed.

Alec had asked for me to meet them at Rush tonight for their welcome back, so I figured I may as well have some fun while I waited.

Not bothering to hide my blush at his compliment, I stayed still as Caleb walked around to my other side, a hand dragging from the nape of my neck all the way down the exposed skin of my back.

"I take it you like it?" I say just to break the intensity of his stare, suddenly becoming highly aware of the fact I wasn't wearing a bra—yet another thing that left me more vulnerable to him.

My heart skipped as Caleb's one large hand curled around my waist dangerously low before pulling me back flush to his body.

His breath was against my skin in an instant.

"Oh I like a lot of things about it." He offered a sinful grin that made me entirely compliant when he began to move our bodies against each other in time with the music. "For starters, I like that I can feel you heating beneath my touch yet shivering from my words."

A breathy sigh left my mouth as my head tilted slightly against him, his one finger moving my chin until I was looking at the bar.

Seeing Xavier and Alec watching me with unrestrained hunger had me excited, but finding Riley trying to cover up her anger at their blatant dismissal of her also brought a sense of smug possessiveness to me.

"I also like the way all it's going to take is a single tug of this dainty little string to get you completely naked for me later, the teasing thong I know you're wearing likely thin enough to just tear off along with it."

I gasped and my heart sped as I felt Caleb play with said string, well aware he was right to say I would be bared to him in a second if he went any further. And the entire time, Alec and Xavier watched me, trying not to overly react considering we were still surrounded by a club full of people.