Part 6

Giovanni Martini

"Why did you leave mate" Ajax growled at me. "We were going to mark her she isn't ready" I told him and he growled. "Mate was ready" he growled out more.

"Really how do you know if we marked her and she wasn't ready she would never forgive us" I growled back he growled and went to the back of my mind.

Growling I ran to my balcony and jumped off. Shifting mid air taking off into the woods. Running around killing a few animals after a few hours I shift and head back to my room.

Getting in there Eva was sitting on my bed. She looked at me and I went to take a shower. Coming out going in my closet I went and sat on the bed next to her.

Lifting her up and putting between my legs. Wrapping my arms around her "I'm sorry I ran away baby. Ajax almost took over and marked you. I didn't want to force you into something your not ready for" I told her and she tuned in my lap now straddling me.

"Thank you" she whispered kissing me. This is now my new favorite thing to do. She pulled away with my bottom lip between her teeth. She taste so fucking good then she rub our nose together.

I'm like putty in her little hands. She scraped my scalp with her nails I closed my eyes purring then she whispered "mark me" my eyes snapped open.

"Please" I didn't question I kissed her then sucked on her neck. She moaned and I gripped her butt sinking my teeth into her. Leaving it for a few more seconds taking it out then licking it up.

She went limp in my arms but her heart beat was steady. Leaning back I leave her on my chest. Kissing her head from time to time rubbing her back.

My wolf is at peace for now and I'm just making sure she's okay. A few a hours  later she woke still laying on me. "How you feel little mate" I asked her.

"I'm just a bit hungry" she said and I nod. "How about you go get ready and I'll take you on a mini date" she smiled at me pecking my lips.

She got up going to her room which I don't like she needs to start sleeping in here. Mind linking a maid having them switching her things in my room before we get back.

I got up put on some clothes grabbing my wallet and keys before going to her room. Opening her room door she looked beautiful.

"Hi baby" she said with a smile walking closer I looked at her mark

"Hi baby" she said with a smile walking closer I looked at her mark. It's beautiful bending down kissing her mark and she shuddered under me.

"Is it supposed to be so sensitive?" She asked me and I nod "it's a very intimate spot for mates." And she nod I took her hand and we went to the limo.

Sitting in the back she cuddled into me. "Am I suppose to feel like clingy?" I laughed at her "it happens to a lot of mates who are newly marked and or mated" I told her and she nod.

We pulled in front of a restaurant walking in every wolf straighten. We walked up hand in hand to the hostess desk. "Alpha King" she said looking scared. "Table for two" was all I said she nod and lead us to the back.

We sat down she handed us our manus. The waiter came and I ordered us some wine. "So I was thinking we should introduce you to the pack" I said to Eva she looked at me for a while and then nod.

"Okay what will happen at this meeting" she said "I'll just introduce you to everyone as my mate you'll join the park. Then we'll have a little party. But if we mate you'll be crowned queen then I'll need all higher ups around the world to be there" I told her and she started to chew on her bottom lip a bit.

Pulling it out with my finger "tell me what your thinking little mate" she looked up at me "do you think I'll be a good queen. I don't want to let anyone down" she said and I smiled. "You'll be prefect my little mate"  she smiled at me.

"Oh my goodness Giovanni" we heard a scream and I drop my head down. Looking up at the she wolf who's name I honestly didn't take the time to learn.

She came right up to the table and sat next to me. Hugging my arm glancing at Eva she tilt her head to the side putting her arms on the table holding her hands together.

She look like she's about to smack me. So I moved my hand out of this woman grip before my woman beat my ass. "You will address me as Alpha King. Nothing less do not touch me and move" I growled.

She stood by the table apologizing. She finally glanced at Eva and did a double take. The way Eva head was tilted you had the prefect view of our mark. 

"You marked her?" She said in disgust and Eva raised an eye brow. "I thought that's what you do with your mate" Eva looked at me and I nod. "That's your mate" she said and growled Ajax lost it.

Gripping her by her neck and his growled shakes the entire building. "You dear disrespect your Luna and future queen!" Our voice mixed together the entire restaurant is scared and won't move. Picking her up I through her to the other side of the wall.

"I will teach respect!" We growled getting to her in a flash picking her up by the neck. My claws extended and I can feel the blood dripping through my fingers.

When a hand touch my back "hey baby I'm okay" I heard a soft voice. "Baby come on your scaring me a little" then I dropped her on the floor. Turning to my mate kissing her "you wanna get our food to go and we can cuddle?" She asked me and I nod. Okay

Turning back to the shewolf "you will respect your Luna. Or next time she won't be able to save you" I growled Eva took my hand and we went back to our table.

She sat next to me Ajax still on edge my eyes shifting back and forth. Guessing she notice "Ajax" she whispered "if you calm down we can go on a run tomorrow" she said with a small smile.

He instantly relaxed I looked at her "how did you do that" I asked her "Dove said mates love to go on runs together. Even though this might be more of a ride for me. But I think it's something your wolf will like" she said and I smiled kissing her.

When someone cleared their throat I growled looking up at the waiter. "Alpha King Luna Queen your food" he said "thank you" my little mate said.

I took the food and held my hand out for her she took it and we walked out hand in hand. "Wait baby you didn't pay" she said and I laugh.

"I paid baby" I told her and she nod. I don't really have to pay I have an open tab everywhere I go. But it's okay I still give them the money.