Chapter 64

After her morning at the spa and her afternoon getting ready for her date, Sun-Hee was ready to see Jungkook and have some alone time together. The boys all walked Sun-Hee down to where Jungkook was waiting with his car, in front of the apartment building. They all gave her hugs and told her how pretty she looked. 

Jungkook took her into his arms and kissed her. "You look absolutely stunning." He whispered in her ear. "Every time I see you, I fall more in love." She could see the love in his eyes and she hoped they always looked at each other this way.

She smiled back, "I love you too. I'm so excited we get to go out together."

Jungkook opened the car door and helped Sun-Hee in. All the men gave Jungkook last minute advice.

Jin told Jungkook, "Treat her like the princess she is!"

Hobi said, "Tell her she looks beautiful! And be careful of her dress!"

Tae said for them to, "Have fun, but not too much fun!"

Namjoon said, "Don't be late tomorrow, 10am sharp! And don't get seen!"

Yoongi just shook his head, "Do whatever you want, don't listen to any of them!"

Jimin warned Jungkook, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin as he got in the car, "Well that certainly doesn't limit us much."

They sped across town and pulled up to the back of a very fancy hotel. Hotel staff greeted them and took their bags. They were escorted to an elevator and taken all the way up to the rooftop level restaurant. They had a lovely private table set up for the two of them where Jungkook and Sun-Hee could enjoy the view of Seoul in private while having dinner.

 They had a lovely private table set up for the two of them where Jungkook and Sun-Hee could enjoy the view of Seoul in private while having dinner

Sun-Hee was grateful that they were indoors because it had turned chilly in Seoul over the last couple weeks.

Jungkook was the perfect gentleman, helping Sun-Hee into her chair before he sat. Making sure she got her menu. Sun-Hee giggled, "I feel like I'm playing grown up with you, we usually are in sweats playing video games and watching movies."

Jungkook laughed also. He reached across the table and took her hand, "Yeah, I've felt like I was playing grown up a lot over the last few years. Sometimes when they interview me and ask me a deep question I want to say, 'You realize I'm only 20 right?' But I usually try to give an answer that makes it seem like I've figured everything out, even though I haven't."

His eyes turned thoughtful then, "I never feel like I have to pretend with you. I always feel like I can be myself." He smiled bigger.

Sun-Hee's eyes lit up as she smiled back, "Me too. It is like when you are around I feel whole but when I'm not with you I feel like a part of me is missing."

Jungkook nodded, "Exactly. Yes, precisely that."

The waiter came and took their orders. They still held hands across the table. Jungkook looked like he was getting nervous and Sun-Hee raised her eyebrows at him.