Chapter 53

Heeseung's pov

I was walking through the hallway with Jungwon. We're going to the other member's room after finished packing our things. While we were walking, we heard noises. Me and Jungwon looked at each other, feel curious. So we decided to go towards the direction of the sound. As soon as we saw a scene infront of our eyes, we gasped.

A girl, maybe one of our staff is pulling a girl's hair. I think I recognise the bag that the girl is holding. WAIT ISN'T THAT NARA?

The girl pushed Nara until she fell on the floor.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", I yelled and ran towards Nara. Everyone look at me and Jungwon.

"What are y'all doing to her? Noona?", Jungwon asked.

"She deserves it, she doesn't respect me and fight back, do you guys really trust her? I bet she just work here to flirt with you all!", my stylish noona said.

"Noona what are you talking about? She works here because she wants to achieve her dream", I fight back respectfully.

"H-Heeseung it's fine.....", Nara spoke while trying to stand up.

"No it's not, everyone here listen to me. I shouldn't tell you guys about this but yes....me and Nara are dating", I let it all out making Nara gasped while looking at me with wide eyes.

"Heeseung you shouldn't-",

"Yes I shouldn't tell them, but this is the only way to make them understand, yes noona I fell in love with her first", I said.

"You know this is wrong Heeseung, you're just like a brother to me and I have to tell you what's wrong and what's right", noona said as I looked down and sighed.

"I appreciate you but....you shouldn't have done that to Nara....", I said.

"Why? Why her? You should date the other idols? She's just.....a staff, and she don't deserve you. She's useless!", noona continued as Nara stands up and ran away.

"Nara!", I screamed as she went towards the lift. The lift didn't open up so she take the stairs.

I was about to chase her until noona grabs my hand.

"Stop wasting your time for her", she said as I yank her hand away.

"I'm wasting my time for you now, let me go", I gave her a last glare before I ran towards the stairs. She's so fast.....

Nara....don't do this to me...

_

Yeonsang's pov

"I'm proud of her. She got the opportunity to visit Malaysia", Aunt Chae said as Uncle Namjae agreed except me.

"Yeonsang, are you okay? You haven't spoke since yesterday", uncle asked before sipping a cup of tea.

"I'm fine....it's just I feel worried about Nara when she's away.....", I said while playing with my fingers.

"Yeonsang, she'll be fine, everyone there will take care of her, especially than Heeseung guy", Aunt Chae said. Yes, they knew about it, I told them yesterday.

"Yeah but....I feel a little uneasy....like something bad will happen to her", I said.

"There's nothing Yeonsang, c'mon we know how much you love her, I'm sure she's okay", Uncle spoke while caressing my back. I nodded and fake a smile

Nara.....please come home...

_

Back to previous pov

I look around to search for Nara. Luckily I saw her running towards the exit. That's so dangerous. I ran as fast as I can to catch up with her. Then I saw her going to cross the road without looking left and right. I gasped and ran to her. I pulled her hand and hugged her as a car that almost hit her honked.

"Nara what were you thinking?!", I raised my voice.

She's......crying...

"I'm sorry Nara shh......", I buried her face on my chest. Everyone is looking at us as I quickly bring her inside the hotel.

"Sir, is everything okay?", a hotel worker asked.

"Yes we're okay, she got a bit emotional I think....", I said while smiling. The worker nods and continues her work.

Then suddenly Jungwon, Sunoo and Sunghoon ran towards me worriedly.

"Are you guys okay?", Jungwon asked as I shook my head and point at Nara who's still crying.

"She almost got hit by a car, thankfully I saved her.....", I massaged my forehead and sighed.

"What?!", three of them said in unison.

"Shh....give her time to calm down....", I place my index finger on my lips signalling them to slow down their voices.

I released the hug and look at Nara.

"Sorry for what happened.....stop crying okay?", I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"T-they hates me....", she said between sobs.

"No no....they're just shocked....I'm sure they will get over it....now stop crying and prepare for the world tour, I can't wait to have someone special to makeover me~~", I tease her as she laughed and hit my chest.

Then all of us walked towards the lift...

(you guys expected that Nara will die hm...🌚🌚🌚)

Btw happy ending or sad ending....? 🌚🌚🌚

Stay curious 🌚🌚🌚