Chapter 23: Ravernal Empire's Remnants

Parpaldia Empire, 1st Foreign Affairs Department

A lot of Information have been gathered at the seemingly absurd country of ASEAN after Elto ordered a thorough investigation.

First, ASEAN was a group of 11 countries, basically an alliance not a country. Second is how they could possibly possessed such advance and powerful armaments enough to rout the oversight army and wyvern lords in short span of time? Are they indeed being supplied by Mu?(rather than an answer this is more like a question) Few a week's ago however one of the Parpaldian spies manage to gather a very important Intel that they unveiled their newest battleship class, a monster with more firepower than the preceding La Kasami class from them once it was commissioned--making the gap of obsolete ship-of-the-lines equipped parpaldia and Dreadnought equipped Mu even wider and same goes for the detestable aircraft that snatched the parpaldian's wyvern superiority by Mu, seems that the newest aircraft they've introduce is exceedingly 400 kilometers per hour is the minimum specifications. How could possibly some magicless country could do such unbelievable feats? They thought.

Also, when there's an absurd country in the east, there's also in the west. The extreme case of Eight Empire magic ship Grade Alastar that destroyed and forced the Leiforia on it's knee's, a very impossible feat for a barbarians outside civilized areas. The Leifor are a lot weaker than parpaldia however there's isn't much difference compared to their technological level, so from now on they should be prudent for them with outmost caution.

Another thing's they've got seems each ASEAN nations have bare minimum expenditure for defense, so might be their armaments are advance it's also means that they aren't that plentiful.

So the conclusion is, they are indeed strong however nothing to fear. The counter measures is conquer them as early as possible before they acquired more national power at same time to halt all the delay in the invasion of Altaras. Without them supplying such sophisticated armaments, no one could stop the might of parpaldia.

Imperial Capital Esthirant, Imperial Palace

The room of meeting where the most important discussions being held for the future of the empire was shrouded with tense atmosphere.

"The Emperor's assembly shall now commenced"

"Arde how long before could strike back?" Ludius immediately directly questions the supreme commander

"Thre-Three months at least Your Majesty" hearing those Ludius massages his temples

"DO YOU THINK I'LL LET SOME BARBARIANS TO SAY SUCH BLASPHEMY TO ME AND LET THEM SCOTT FREE LIKE THAT!!" The emperor rages.

"Y-Your Grace, we lost over 500 ships and nearly 500 wyvern lords even if we launched one it'll be small and less capable than the first fleet we've deployed and will be inevitably destroyed"

"That incompetent Cius, Execute EVERY members of his family as they held accountable for his blunder"

"As you wish, Your Grace"

"Then for the time being what should we do?" Then his gazed wandering on the meeting.

"Your Grace I have some suggestions" a second affairs office department head Rius said

"Go ahead"

"Yes Sir! For the we should eradicate some conceited barbarians on the north while we gathering strength"

"Rejected"

"!... I Understood sir!"

"Arde"

"Yes Your Grace?"