𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐙 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎

Petals of snow gently falls upon the land of wonder, patching every part possible with the colour that commonly symbolise 'Purity'.

  The frosty air could be said comforting, yet dangerous for those who could not defend themselves against its bitterly cold.

  However many found them beautiful. The final season of a year where families gather around to celebrate particular event, or friends going out togethers to spend the last remaining year. Maybe some posses more wondrous things in this season.

  Nevetheles it is Christmas and New year season. Plenty of stores decorated their interiors with the lively Christmas theme, playing cheerful Christmas songs on loops as if its brainwashing individuals to believe such astonishment.

 And others wholly went all-out for this Christmas season on both exterior and interior. Everywhere you'll go, you'll never miss the aura of today's season, as it does serve as 'Eye-candy'. 

  There is many places you must visit here and there, gazing from one to another. And it sure does makes you feel as if you were on another universe. Such fantasies recreated on this horrid yet fascinating planet we Homo sapiens live in. 

 And amongst these magnificent landscape, there stood an alluring man. Dressed in wealth from top to bottom. Each piece of clothing and accessory spoke its own worth, its worth could be more then one's pay check.

  Standing by the bustling road with many walk by him as stores crowded with people buying its goods. Yet the man's gaze did not seem to care about his surroundings as if it did not enchant his interest.

   The humanity around him could agree with one another if they could read minds, caught by the man's alluring looks wether its man or women. He is incredibly dazzling under the feathery snowflakes. 

 Although he is aware about them throwing glances towards him, he did not mind nor he felt discomfort. Its their way of telling him just how attractive he is. Besides, he found it amusing to see their faces star struck to him for a few seconds before shying away.

  And as for why he is there unmoving? He has been waiting for a particular someone. A special companion.

  They had agreed to meet up here in Seoul prior. He could feel the prickling cold but he'd endure it, even though it is night time where the temperature worsen.

 Nonetheless he distract himself whilst scrolling on social media as the bright glow eliminated his pale face, before then getting a notification from one of his 'Human' friend.

 'Baek Seongjun'. A man who owns a Japanese restaurant. The foods he made are mouth-watering, and he himself, Seojun have to admit. A widely known cooking New-tuber with more then just that.

 That is of-course Seojun knew who he truly is. But Rather then confronting the other he choose to stay silent, it isn't his spot to do such thing, besides that they already formed a relationship, and so ruining it would be troublesome to handle.

 [A/N: Seongjun and Seojun is different aight? Don't get it mixed up because the similarity are huge, but dont worry!! 'Seongjun' will be underlined from now on]

 'Baek Seongjun'

 Good evening Seojun-ssi, I was wondering if you have free schedule this week, or are you perhaps heavily occupied?