twenty two

Luna's POV
~*~

The elevator dings open revealing a weirdly quiet dorm.

Where is everyone?

I walk out making my way down the hallway stopping when I see Jin's bedroom door still open, I quietly take a peek and discover him asleep in the same position I left him, his TV still quietly playing in the background.

I smile at the cute sight of him before walk over to my room and get changed, putting my hair up in a messy bun before making my way back over to Jin's room, I quietly shut his door behind me before walking over and climbing into his bed under the covers. I snake my hand over his naked chest snuggling into him.

I didn't know how it was possible to look so handsome while sleeping.

Jin moves so he laid on his side facing me, he slowly opens up his eyes blinking a couple of times before looking at me.

"Hi," I whisper.

"Your back," Jin smiles, moving so he laid his head on my chest snuggling his face into my boobs.

"Yes," I chuckle, wrapping my arms around him.

"Have you eaten?" Jin suddenly asks, lifting his head to look at me.

"Not yet,"  I answer.

I haven't ate anything at all today and it was already dinner time, waking up late really messed up my schedule.

"Stay here, I'll make us dinner," Jin says in his deep voice, getting up from his bed.

"Okay," I chuckle.

I bite my lip watching him walk out of the room shirtless only wearing some black sweatpants.

God damn.

I let out a sigh as I relax in his comfy bed watching the movie that was playing on his TV. After five minutes Jin walks back into the room carrying two cups of instant ramen noodles.

I sit up leaning my back on his headboard, grabbing ahold of one of the noodle cups that Jin holds out for me.

"Thank you," I smile at him, the smell of the noodles making my stomach grumble making me realise how hungry I was.

Jin sits down beside me passing me some chopsticks. I dig into the noodles being very careful to not make a mess in Jin's bed.

"Did you have fun at the museum?" Jin asks looking over at me.

Every time he looked at me, my breath hitched. Jin made me feel like I was the only girl in the world when I was around him, the amount of care he showed to me made my heart melt.

"Yes, It had so many beautiful art pieces,"

"I'm glad you had a good time," Jin smiles.

We finish up our noodles before I take Jin's empty cup and throw out our rubbish into the kitchen before walking back into Jin's room shutting the door and climbing into bed as the sun set for the night.

~*~

I gently play with Jin's fingers as we laid in bed together watching a new movie that he put on. It was already 10pm and we were half way through this movie but I was distracted with Jin's pretty fingers.