119. Barter? Me with foods? Crazy!

Chapter 118: Tentative? The world of adults is really puzzling!

Chu Haotian came to Xiaoziling as soon as he got off the bus. While walking, he asked coldly: "Xiaoling, what happened here?"

Xiao Ziling saw the arrival of Chu Haotian, and suddenly smiled brightly. The big brother who saw it, his face became green, and Chu Yutian looked very unhappy.

The older brother has already had some monkey urgency, and he opened the door directly to Chu Yutian: "This brother, I used food for exchange your younger brother to me. How much food do you need?"

It is very common to change women for food in the last days. It is a matter of course.

"Oh? I don't know anything about this younger brother. I want to know why are you wanting him?" Chu Yutian replied faintly. This said that Xiaoziling had a chest tightness and couldn't help but scream at Chu Haotian.

How can it be so bad? Washing the rice, cooking, fighting, warming up, and picking up the hand... ah, it's being smashed by the one, except for the warm bed, it's just a versatile younger brother.

"Hey!" The big brother listened to Chu Haotian's words and shook his head. It seemed that Chu Yutian did not understand the goodness of Xiao Ziling.

"That is that you have not realized his beauty, but since he isn't your pet, then give him to me, I will train him well, haha!"

When this came out, not only made Xiao Ziling's face become cold, but also made Chu Yutian's face gloomy, and his body's ice cold was thicker. He screamed out in one word: "Teaching? How you will train him?"

The big brother's mouth showed a smile of yin's smile and he didn't answer. The men around him blurted out: "How is my teaching? Of course, let him learn how to serve me in bed and warm me up !"

When this was said, everyone laughed. Their boss has this special good, they all know that they have also made suggestions for the boss's hobby, looking for a good prey. That is to say, in order to please the boss, their hands are covered with sin. I don't know how many good boys have completely ruined their lives through their hands.

"Ooh.. Bed warmer! Very good. You're Very bold. How dare you.. Hehe..." Chu Haotian suddenly laughed out, this kind of laugh makes people cold and heart-breaking.

The people who were still smirking were caught in the throat because of Chu Xiaotian's laughter, and they couldn't laugh again. They looked at each other and suddenly felt a panic. Did they provoke something that could not provoke people?

Chu Haotian step by step toward the big brother, the murderous body can no longer cover up, he do not know why when he heard the word warm bed. He couldn't stand it anymore, the whole person broke out completely, and he was angry.

Chu Yutian's killing was too obvious. The big brother knew that the negotiation failed, but he was very confident in his own strength but he did not want to give in. Moreover, Xiao Ziling's appearance is too close to his mind.

He simply couldn't open his hand, so he calmly said: "I'll give you food in exchange for that face, since you don't know how to lift, just let me taking care of him. If you don't have a food let me solve it for you."

"Yes, exactly..! you have to fix it! I like your sentence very much. For me. Your life must be fixed." Chu Yutian's anger to the extreme is a cold, when looking at the big brother, his eyes don't have any Temperature, just like watching a dead thing, he has decided that this person must die. In order to vent his anger.