I Love You ⚠️

A/N: Naughty content ahead, read at your own risk. (A little thank you for all who read this story. It was my first complete one so I'm glad people liked it. Here is to 41K!)

Two years later

The open back of my gown allowed him to trail his fingers down my spine and dip beneath the fabric. He rested his hand on my ass cheek with a cocky smirk. We stood in front of hundreds of gang leaders and members for the annual Peace convention, something I wanted to start when Tae almost lost his life and Mr Lee was sent to hell.

Tae leans down to whisper in my ear, "You look gorgeous tonight my princess."

Goosebumps erupted across my skin, "We're in public Tae."

He chuckles and gives me a squeeze, "Has that ever stopped me before?"

The blush has already painted my face bright red, I clear my throat and begin speaking to the crowd.

"Welcome to the first-ever Peace Convention. I have invited you all here today to make connections, strike up deals and keep the peace amongst our gangs. Lee has been eradicated as most of you may know, which has allowed us to take a step forward and consider ourselves as equals that are no longer controlled by the bigger and greedier men of our community."

"Let's raise a glass to creating a tradition of communication and peace," Tae shouts as he raises a flute of champagne.

I smile and raise my own, "To peace."

"To peace," The crowd repeats.

I smile happily at the faces looking back at us. Tonight has been successful and I feel proud of the people around me. Tae the most, he was able to come back from that injury and sort through all the technical stuff left behind by Lee the oaf. We stepped down from the stage and walked to our table. The rest of the team sat waiting with my father, with massive shit-eating grins on their faces.

"What are you smiling about you little shits."

Jungkook and Jimin started laughing and Hobi gave us a knowing smirk, "nothing really, but Tae should really watch his hands when you're standing on stage in front of over 1000 people."

My face goes bright red, "I told you Tae."

He leans down and rests his head on my shoulder, "What if I did it on purpose?"

I turn around and hit him on the shoulder, "you cheeky cheeky man. That sounds like you knew people would see."

He laughs before wrapping his arms around me, "that's because I knew that people would see. I'm showing the whole of the underworld that you're mine and I'm yours."

"Well, aren't you cute? But maybe next time don't grope my arse to do so."

The rest of the table erupted in laughter as I roll my eyes and take a seat next to my brother, Tae took a seat beside me.

"You're not angry with me are you princess?"

His arms slowly slid around my shoulders, pulling me into his lap, "I hope you aren't my love."

I turn slightly to look into his eyes, "I could never be angry at you, annoyed yes but not angry."

He sighs and pulls me into a kiss filled with love. After what felt like hours he let my lips go and buried his face into my neck.

"When can we leave? This is getting boring and you look too fucking hot to remain in that dress."

My body tenses as I feel his little friend poking me in the arse, "We can level soon Tae, just have one more announcement to make."