35

Ivan's POV

My poor baby, he's a crying mess.

"Why is he crying?" Robin asked as he held Ashley.

"I don't know, he's been crying since first period" I answered filling his sippy with strawberry milk.

"I thought your classes were separate"

"He's only allowed in my class because of how bad his separation anxiety is at the moment" I gave Ashley his cup.

"They let you do that?"

"Yeah, we need to take care of our littles whenever we can"

"I might switch to your school, it sounds way better than mine. How long have you been to that school"

"Seventh grade, my parents still don't know what kind of school it is"

"They don't know? How do they not know?"

"I have no idea, I buy so many little stuff yet they don't know"

Ashley mumbled something which made Robin and I stop talking.

"Can you repeat that Prince?" I asked him.

"I-I your onwy widdle" he sniffed out.

"Of course you are, you're my only little baby"

"T-then who is she"

"She? Oh the other. It was 2 years ago Prince, she left me without saying a goodbye and on bad terms"

"Y-you onwy wike me b-betause I wook wike girl" He cried into Robin's chest.

"No, no what gave you that idea? Ashley I chose you because it was a gut feeling. There were other little that I could have chose but my gut told me to look in the corner where you were hiding in. Once I saw you I knew you were the one. Baby I haven't had a little to take care of in 2 years"

"P-pwomise"

"I swear on my life"

Ashley nodded and put his face in Robin's chest. He doesn't believe me. I can just tell.

"I promise Ashley" I kissed his cheek.

He moved away a bit and my heart sank.

"I'm gonna go, take care of him, please" I whispered to Robin.

He nodded and I walked out of Ashley's house. When I got out his mom came home.

"Is everything alright Ivan?" She asked me with a smile.

"Ashley found out that I used to have another little that I had for a while and now, I don't think he trusts me because I never told him. But I didn't know how, I haven't talked to the girl in 2 years and I almost completely forgot about her" I tried to not cry.

"Deep breaths Ivan, you don't need to overwork yourself. Ashley is very jealous, I am sure he knows that what you're saying is true but he doesn't like the thought of you being with someone who he doesn't know. Hell I'm surprised that he said you can date Robin"

"It's the worst time for him to find out"

"Because of the separation anxiety?"

"That and his dad being here and the other drama stuff that happened in the past"

"He'll be just fine, I promise you. I have never seen him this happy. Also drama pretty much follows him everywhere so don't sweat it"

I gave her a smile and wiped the tears that were starting to poke out. She rubbed my back before heading inside. I went to my car and started to drive home. I really hope he'll be okay.

Ashley's POV

"Look Ashley, its Blu" Robin held up my deer stuffie.

I giggled and took her away from him.

"What are you doing?" He laughed as I made her dance on his head.

"Wook she dance" I showed him.

"Very impressive, does she like dancing a lot?"

I nodded and spun around in circles still making her dance.

"Alright baby, we need to get you a bath alright?"

"No" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You don't want to be stinky and sticky do you?"

I looked down at Blu pouting. I don't want to but I want to keep playing. It's no fair. I wan Ivan to give me a bath. He gives me lots of toys to play with.

"Hey what's wrong?" Robin hugged me.

"I-I wan Ivan" I cried "w-where Ivan?"

"Ivan went home buddy, he thought you were upset with him"

"I wan Ivan" I raised my voice.

"Ashley he's not here"

I cried more and hit Robin's arm.

"Do not hit me" he grabbed my arm.

I tried taking my arm back but he was too strong so I hit him with my other hand.

Robin glared at me and took Blu before getting up putting her on a high shelf.

"BLU" I screeched crying more.

"Do not hit me"

I hit Robin again and again wanting Blu back.

Robin sighed and walked out of my room. Outside of my door I heard him talking to someone. I crawled over and put my ear to the door trying to listen.

"You took his toy?" I heard James.

"Was a not supposed to?" Robin said.

"I know you're new to this but you can't take his comfort things, especially if he's having a breakdown"

"God damn it, I'm an idiot" Robin cursed.

"No you aren't, you just didn't know"

The door handle start to turn so I went back to my bed my knees to my chest.

"Ashley are you okay?" James came in.

"B-bwu" I pointed to Blu.

"Did you hit Robin?" James asked.

I looked down and started to cry again.

"How about we get you a bath and you can get Blu back? I know what Robin did was wrong but he's new to this, and you did hit him after he told you to stop, which you know better while he doesn't. I know it's going to be hard but you also have to work with him"

I nodded and held my arms up. James picked me up and brought me to the bathroom where Robin was already filling the tub.