37. Jealousy

From the day when Gulf threaten Mew that he will leave the house if he ever bothers him, Mew stopped bothering Gulf, though every inch of his body is crying to talk to Gulf but he don't want Gulf to go from his house and stay alone...

And from that very day family members started discussing about Gulf and John during mealtime...they wanted to know every move of Gulf and John, how their relationship is progressing...

Mew hates every bit of it...he feels at ease whenever Gulf said that they are just friends and they are still thinking about their relationship...

After a  month staying without talking to a single word with Gulf, Mew is feeling uneasy ....

Now Mew's mood swings are as bad as Gulf...he easily gets irritated, he gets mad at nothing and his relationship with Luke has become too formal...even Luke also stop initiating any personal talk with Mew.. once in a while they go out for lunch or dinner then also mostly they discuss about work..

On the breakfast table...

Ayaan: Gulf it's been a month you are going out with John...why don't you call him home one day and introduce us ...

Mew: rolled his eye as if he hates whatever Ayaan said.. nowadays he starts hating everyone who ever talks about John and Gulf...

Gulf: Uncle we are still friends only...

Ayaan: Yes, when did I say that he is more than a friend to you... can't you introduce us to your friends...

Gulf: Yes, uncle I will ask John to come ...

Ana: Yes, this will help you to even progress a little bit...you can show him your room too honey...

Gulf: rolled his eyes....coz every day Ana indicates Gulf to have sex with John...it is coz she desperately wants Gulf to move on from Mew and even if it requires having sex with every single person on earth she won't mind that too....

Mew: Who feels irritated didn't stay quiet this time...mom stop giving him these ideas...you don't know how that person is ...how can you ask him to sleep with him...

Ayaan: why this is bothering you, baby, are you uncomfortable that no one is motivating you to have sex with Luke...baby we know how beast you are we don't need to ask to encourage you for this you are already encouraged too much.....

Gulf: now it's time for Gulf to get irritated...he looked at Mew and said...maybe mom I will go with him tonight and you never know maybe something will happen tonight....

Mew: Get up from his place in anger and said, I have a meeting to attend excuse me ....he left murmuring something..this family is useless they don't have any work other than encouraging people for sex...I mean encourage them for work or any other thing...why for this...and what that brat means that he will do something tonight....fuck why again this is bothering me...fuck fuck fuckkkkk.....

In-office...

Mew: Luke set a meeting with Gulf Kanawut and ask your team to get ready with questions..I want the finance department to understand each and every aspect of that project so that we don't do any mistakes....

Luke: Yes Sir...but after his secretary leaves the room...Luke said...now what are you planning...

Mew: I am not planning anything...

Luke: yeah...if I have not known you for eternity I would have believed that it is just a meeting but I can sense your uneasiness ....when Mew didn't answer then Luke said do whatever you want...exploit your position as a boss who am I to care....he left the room ....